Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• vvitchfaye
    vvitchfaye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Faye 💚 I used to lift and eat really well but life circumstances(and COVID) made me lose motivation and become depressed. I gained 40-45ish lbs and now that I'm feeling better I hope to lose them again! Let's be friends. 😭
  • moyejr123
    moyejr123 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Sure! Let’s connect!
  • sophiaa_j
    sophiaa_j Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sophia. I used to be around 120lbs but I had a bad case of depression and tried to cure it with yummy food lol. I'd love to get back to 120 and then reach my goal weight of 112lbs eventually too! I'm 143lbs right now, and I'd love some more workout/ healthy eating buddies on here :)
  • Jesse62
    Jesse62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Finding it more challenging in my 60’s than in the past lol but I’ll get there. I encourage you all to keep striving for your goals, have regular assessments and make intelligent adjustments
  • UseItOrLoseIt__
    UseItOrLoseIt__ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I’m looking for friends and motivation on this journey! I’m not new to MFP but I have trouble maintaining any weight loss - I had lost 40 pounds and gained 20 back. Hoping to learn more healthy habits and ways to maintain my weight loss :)
  • sacha2411
    sacha2411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "I deserve this"... so I've been eating too much the past couple of years.
    I used to weigh 57kg. I now have 2 kids and I just went shopping and wasn't able to fit a size 38 anymore. This is it... I'm done... I have work to do!

Who wants to chat, motivate/encourage me here on MFP?

Please add me!!! I need your energy & help here :-)

Cheers from The Netherlands
  • Sweatinginmy40s
    Sweatinginmy40s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!! Always looking for friends to keep the fun and motivation going in this oh so sweat fitness journey!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!
  • Ayd_M
    Ayd_M Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Happy to connect. Please add me.
    Anyone else looking to connect for some motivational community team spirit also feel free to connect with me.
    🙌
  • Ayd_M
    Ayd_M Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I am also a qualified fitness coach, but covid screwed my plans of practicing it, and helping people. So I'm happy to give advice or training tips if anyone would like some help.
  • ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Comment.
  • Rockman67
    Rockman67 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, Please feel free to add me, and chat me. More accountability buddies are always great! Not just faces on a list, Happy to be of support and get any support from anyone, I am a good buddy too constant moral support a great motivator and easy to talk to lol anyone feel free to add me. A very down to earth individual
  • Atlas1325
    Atlas1325 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here, well new again. Left for a few years but didn't leave fitness. Looking for supportive friendly people to hang out and encourage each other.
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Woman in her 40s with 100+ to lose. Love making new friends to help encourage each other!!!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning all ...feel free to add me!
  • Moijojito
    Moijojito Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand.............hi I'm Lloyd.... I'm a fitness addict.

I'm committed to working out and eating healthy. Who's with me?!
  • Kristyonmfp
    Kristyonmfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Kristy. I'm a 30yo cis female from Lincolnshire and an assistant to 2 directors for a leading global company within the gaming/server & web hosting industry.

Really giving it my all to lose fat and build muscle to sculpt my ideal body physique in a sustainable way, and planning on posting measurements as well as all the good, bad, and downright ugly on the MFP app and my socials to promote and show others the reality of what a weight loss/body recomp journey looks like!

Feel free to follow, would love to support you all on your journey too :)
  • jlhflex
    jlhflex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yep