Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• cryan411
    cryan411 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New Member! On a mission to drop the pounds I gained from starting some meds this last year. Feeling mentally great, ready to focus on physical health now! :)
  • snachary_craft
    snachary_craft Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me folks!

I have used MFP in the past but couldn't seem to remember my old account info. I've had some success losing weight and making better lifestyle choices with MFP as a tool before, and am getting back on the wagon.
  • getc00l
    getc00l Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Jessica and I'm a 21 y/o English student. I gained 30 lbs due to an emotional response to a traumatic life event, lost 10 of them, and am now trying to lose the remaining 20. I'm new here and could use some people on my feed to motivate me since none of my real life friends struggle with weight at all TT
    Feel free to add me!
  • novella14
    novella14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! New to FitnessPal, I would love to connect!
  • Jeffe54321
    Jeffe54321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's not my first go at counting calories as I used the app years ago but I'm now back as a new user. I always enjoyed the social aspect of MFP when reading through the news feed, so if anyone is interested, you can add me as a friend.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    After a bit of a hiatus I lost a lot of my MFP pals, feel free to add!
  • sugagirl5
    sugagirl5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is my fourth attempt at weightloss with this app, hopefully fourth times a charm? 🥴 Plz add me as a friend I need all the fitspo I can get!
  • _mytime_
    _mytime_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Still a long way to go on my journey and always welcome like minded friends to help inspire and motivate, feel free to add!
  • alicianwagoner
    alicianwagoner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! 28 years old. Live in Los Angeles. Lost 30 pounds in college using MFP and have proceeded to gain about 60 between then and now! I didn't love the way calorie counting became an obsession and how much thoughts around food consumed my brain... but I'm hoping to keep that at bay while reaping the benefits of being mindful of what I'm fueling my body with. Would love to have people creeping on my statuses and diaries to help keep me on track! :D
  • Sweatinginmy40s
    Sweatinginmy40s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all fitness peeps!!!

Always looking for new friends to keep this 41 year old daddy motivated and sweating throughout the week! 😊🙌🏻
  • coffee_and_chaos
    coffee_and_chaos Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 38 and just joined so I can make healthier choices, develop better habits, and work off some of this weight. I've struggled with the scale over the last several years after starting medication that killed my thyroid. I'd love to lose 40 lbs by the time I turn 40! It'll be difficult but I have a good support network and I'd love to make some friends on MFP so we can keep each other accountable and peppered with encouragement!
  • MommaW614
    MommaW614 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends! I’ve been working on my weight loss journey since January and my friends/family/spouse have been decreasingly enthusiastic about my progress. Started at 250 currently 217, with a goal of being around 165.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Always looking for active friends...feel free to add me!
  • 23iswhen
    23iswhen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have a 114 day streak going. I have lost 30 lbs this year and 45 overall.
    Currently have 0 friends on here. Let's change that.

I am supportive, motivated and well...read my profile for more. I'll add the last 20-30 of you who have posted on here. Please add me back. Thanks.
  • thiswayquickly
    thiswayquickly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm newly returned to the app, looking to make some long-term sustainable changes for my physical and mental health. Although I used MFP before, I never tried the social engagement aspect! I can't even figure out how to add folks as friend yet 😅 Please feel free to add me, and chat me. More accountability buddies are always great!
  • msettle77
    msettle77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need motivation🙋‍♀️
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    More friends = more accountability for me.
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hi loves! Looking for accountability partners on here who really want to connect here and on Fitbit to keep each other motivated! Add me if this is you! 🤍✨
  • CalisthenicsTraining
    CalisthenicsTraining Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I train calisthenics. I am well motivated. I train by myself at home without anybody to motivate me. I aim for 300 push ups a day. I would do push ups all day if my body would let me. Feel free to add me and chat
  • Getfitwith_Mari
    Getfitwith_Mari Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am new here 🥰 love supportive health focused gym rats 💖