Replies

• Shieldmaiden22
    Shieldmaiden22 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • ryfit626
    ryfit626 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi All. 37 male looking for friends on this fitness journey.

I'm married with two kids. After gaining over 100 pounds over COVID I've lost about 50 and looking to form some connections with like minded people as keep on my march downwards back to my former fit self.
  • newladydd
    newladydd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I have 124 pounds to loose.
  • _mytime_
    _mytime_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Had to start a new account as my old one wasn’t counting my weight loss and after emailing mfp with no reply i started a new account. On a 3 Month count down till my holiday so things have now got serious, feel free to add me! Always looking for motivational friends
  • EmmaS_88
    EmmaS_88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’m just starting, have tried many things in the past with not great results so hoping I will succeed this time! 😊
  • R0AMWILD
    R0AMWILD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Made a new account and lost my friends haha. Down 50 lbs so far and looking to lose 100 more.
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    New month, new start! Glad to see you all here
  • Bestdadm8
    Bestdadm8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aussie guy looking for friends who are interactive, who will like and comment, as I will do the same to support u!

Not just faces on a list 😄.

Here to help, support, care, keep u accountable, laugh and cry! 💪🔥❤️
    Let's go!
  • kirstyalysea5160
    kirstyalysea5160 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    27 year old girl from Aus. Here trying to lose the 30kgs I gained over the last 2 years. I would love the extra motivation and support and excited to help others on this journey 😁 Add me!
  • mindstar1
    mindstar1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect with others.
  • nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Uk here 41 training for hyrox. Could do with some bodyweight friends and motivation. Thanks all x
  • nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Uk here 41 long time doing bodyweight training. Just signed for hyrox in November. Anyone want to friend and motivate please?
  • karagogan
    karagogan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need like-minded people to see that others are succeeding too! Please add me.
  • amyjduncan78
    amyjduncan78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 140 pounds before using this app. I gained it all back plus more. Help me get back motivated, it's so hard!! But I felt so much better and I'm ready to start over. 😊
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm introducing myself 😎
  • witchydoggomom
    witchydoggomom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Almost a month in on my weight loss journey! Give me an add! ^__^
  • marion1972
    marion1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation. I’m in the “off the wagon” phase of my journey 😳 Vegetarian (not pescatarian), the gym intimidates me these days, but I really want to get started with weight bearing exercises. Please give me a push every now and then to get me back in-line 🎯
  • matt42alpha
    matt42alpha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Newbie here, let's see how it goes
  • CK818
    CK818 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - getting back to tracking food intake and exercise. Have about 25 lbs that I’d like to drop. Please feel free to add me. I’d love some friends to share this journey with. Thanks!
  • Kal3s
    Kal3s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking friends who are here for the long haul. My goal is to loose half my body weight.