Replies

• jnshar469
    jnshar469 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here
  • dstiltner777
    dstiltner777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning my like minded warriors. We all are connected with the same energy to be better and feel better. Keep up the great work, your doing something to be proud of. I appreciate any and all encouragement and advice. I’m open to connect with like minded good people.
  • humblejetsetter
    humblejetsetter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to add highly motivated people so that we can motivate each other to power through. Please feel free to add me. Thank you.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    currently on a 2825 log streak, former member of the 100 pound club, starting all over again after kicking the booze, please drop me a friend request to watch me go fat to fit to run the cardiff half marathon for charity
  • atsarahcathryn
    atsarahcathryn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back on the grind after having a baby almost 4 years ago. I have done this weight loss thing before with lots of help from MFP. I follow a keto diet and have about 55 pounds to lose. 😊
  • StephanieDL1
    StephanieDL1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am not new here as my journey has had its ups and downs, and ups again! This time I am serious about keeping it off and would love for others to add me so we can encourage each other.
  • RUCKNWILD
    RUCKNWILD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here - trying to lose 100 lbs in one year. Would love to friend some like-minded losers (of weight).
  • beckyedmond36
    beckyedmond36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    πŸ‘‹ I'm starting my journey again with a little more motivation this time. But I need friends to keep me going πŸ˜• please feel free to add me 😊
  • mamaerike
    mamaerike Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I’m new here and would love a great team.
  • Yukizz
    Yukizz Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hey! πŸ‘‹
    I'm new, but fully motivated to get fitter and lose some weights on the way!
    Always looking for cool people, to motivate and challenge each other on this journey!
    Please feel free to add me ;)
  • lazywild
    lazywild Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there

42yo woman from France
    Around 30 lbs to lose :#

Currently on 75 hard challenge day 3 and looking for motivated people to share this journey
  • lisamaebang
    lisamaebang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to mfp would like friends please add
  • sonora444
    sonora444 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    It’s really motivating to see others post. Please add me whether or not we have similar goals! Just looking for motivated people who post frequently. I used this app a few years ago when I lost 60 lbs, unfortunately I gained some of it back, so here I am! I plan to be more active on here and supportive this time around :smile:
  • gods_child17
    gods_child17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just looking for friends and support! 20F, ~100lbs to lose :) Feel free to add me.
  • dja060
    dja060 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I follow keto Mediterranean diet. Need that motivation :smile:
  • Notmyachillesheelg
    Notmyachillesheelg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gents, add me! Let’s do this
  • pinkbaba03
    pinkbaba03 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I’m looking for more friends. I have about 30-ish lbs I need to put off (back off 🫣). Add me! Looking to receive and give support to active users. πŸŽ‰
  • SeanCoffee
    SeanCoffee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Here we go, always have goals and progress I want to attain!
  • ColdTurkeyDerby
    ColdTurkeyDerby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Looking to get back on track and never look back! Add me please for success!