Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• MsJossie
    MsJossie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    just started again after 2years break... please i want to meet new people that are on the same weight loss journey... we can motivate each other. all kinds of people, nice, friendly, strict and inspirational.
  • ttw1211
    ttw1211 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends!! Please add me :blush: let's help motivate each other!
  • GeorgiaHolm
    GeorgiaHolm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use friends on here I don't have any and definitely need motivation!!
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    More friends always welcomed. Feel free to add me
  • TheBlushingBrunette
    Options
    Always welcome more friends - feel free to add me :)
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I could always use more active friends, Wether it be losing or maintaining, I'm trying to get a healthy weight and struggle to log my food some days so looking for people to hold me accountable and support and I will do the same in return

• MelaRayne
    MelaRayne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I definitely want more friends! Seeing everyone so motivated and supporting each other has made me want to do better so I can be a motivator! Add me!
  • singingmommy25
    singingmommy25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of friends from everywhere keeping each other accountable for making healthier choices. Feel free to add me!
  • mooninthescorpio
    mooninthescorpio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need healthy foods for my body, good friends for my mind:)
  • melnunn1
    melnunn1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have one friend... :( I need some cheering on! Iv'e been a member for ages yoyoing all over the place. After 4 months of broken hand recovery I am at my heaviest again.

I need some love!!
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've posted in here before and people have added me...then go on to not log in for 20 days...never comment or like or do any motivating of any kind...so I end up booting them. I am not a friend collector. I don't care how many friends the site says I have. Just looking for people to add me that like the mindless banter...like to give congrats or a lil push now and then. Anyway...my name is Rob. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • morediannemarie
    morediannemarie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make new friends. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Stardog_Champion
    Stardog_Champion Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I have always kept my circle of friends small but find I need more support these days. Hit me up. Sarcastic, funny, intelligent, educated and loyal
  • fantazia80
    fantazia80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Really could do with some friends here...I'm wanting to lose a big 5 stone and need the continued support and motivation
  • hott_mama85
    hott_mama85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a while but never ventured beyond the diary portion. I would love to add friends on here. I'll add you as well!!
  • nicolebaugh518
    nicolebaugh518 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too. I need more motivation.
  • jtwakes
    jtwakes Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Workout 6 out of 7 days per week but have been slacking with my food tracking. Need someone to keep me in line and motivate me!
  • iKennyG
    iKennyG Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • iamandiwill
    iamandiwill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined. Start my weight loss journey today.
    Its almost overwhelming! So I am keeping myself grounded. Just for today I can do this..... I am excited!