Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• KCarr83
    KCarr83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Could use some extra support to make the app more enjoyable and more motivation! Only Day 2, but I want to keep this going strong til I reach my goal weight! :smiley: Thanks!
  • aspire2inspire2016
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Stephanie. Im 35 years old. I live in FL. I use to have this app a few years ago. The upgrade of mfp is totally new to me. I'm in the beginning process of getting sleeved. I would love to meet new friends...
  • HannahSwenson82
    HannahSwenson82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!!
    My name is Tiff. HannahSwenson is a name out of my favorite series. I'm about 85 pounds overweight. I live with my mom and have 2 cats.
  • BodayJohnnay
    BodayJohnnay Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Certified Personal Trainer and coach here from Chicago ADD ME!!
    Let's get strong together. Any questions any of you may have, please don't hesitate to message me :smiley:
    mcmayk21mhgv.jpg
  • Sherridye71
    Sherridye71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using mfp for a couple weeks. Love it! Would love the extra motivation & support from the community! Looking to loose more weight but my main goal is to be healthy!
  • Nekaboo312
    Nekaboo312 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love motivating people that's all I do is talk about working out and what I do
  • STLGraffitiQueen
    STLGraffitiQueen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love having extra motivation while on this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I would love More friends to keep me motivated! Ones who actually comment on things And push me to better myself!
  • davidxbolivar
    davidxbolivar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm looking for some friends to add to my motivation, feel free to add me!
  • hemilovee
    hemilovee Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am always up for making new friends. I feel the more friends or communication you have through MFP the more you're motivated to do it and check in for your goals and calories. I lost 5lbs this week so that's my proof. Feel free to add me :)
  • Rocnr
    Rocnr Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    B) love new friends!! HMU!! :*
  • 42jfor42
    42jfor42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I'll take some new friends, if any of you are interested. I may send some of you an invite..hope that's ok!
  • Deny2027
    Deny2027 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Trying to lose a few kg. Add me , thx
  • southerman46
    southerman46 Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Hi folks been here a while if you plan to interact and motivate lets be friends.
  • Notsowobblynow
    Notsowobblynow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Maintaining but need to eat alot healthier, back after along time out!
  • wendyholley73
    wendyholley73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to give & receive!!..........motivation you naughty people
  • PrincessBanana89
    PrincessBanana89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Add me if you'd like!
  • Rocnr
    Options
    I'm happy to give & receive!!..........motivation you naughty people

Hahaha - i love this lady! >:)
  • jackilynh88
    jackilynh88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've got a 140 day streak going. I'm active, eat healthy, and love to motivate. ADD ME!
  • Rocnr
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've got a 140 day streak going. I'm active, eat healthy, and love to motivate. ADD ME!

way to go!!