Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• 1TinkerBell73
    1TinkerBell73 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tonie.

Married. Not looking to hook up.

Accepting friend requests from FEMALES only. Will not have any men on my list this time.

Starting over with a new list of female friends.

I'm close to my goal and really wanting support from the girls. I'm active daily and will offer support.

:)
  • aleeshaswan
    aleeshaswan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Add me
  • juststr8classe
    juststr8classe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here. It's my 3rd day, but I'm really motivated and even more motivated now that I can kinda follow those who have faced the same struggles that I have. Feel free to add me. Looking to drop 50 lbs...let's do it together!!
  • Ifitfits
    Ifitfits Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

I've lost 172lbs ... and have done multiple bulk and cut cycles for the last 4 years, I'm currently in a cutting phase from bulking to 240lbs down to 224, goal this time around is 190 maybe more depending on body composition.
  • CardiganandFlannel
    CardiganandFlannel Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Commenting here for new friends
  • joan1130
    joan1130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yup add me!
  • Shellymarie604
    Shellymarie604 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looking for more support feel free to add me.
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me too I'm new here and lost :(
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    wait.........weren't you just talking about deleting your account?
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I've lost 68.8lbs so far, 26.5 since joining MFP in February. I'm looking for friends to help motivate and support! Best of luck to everyone!
  • sharielaylay95
    sharielaylay95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello there.
  • yourstorycpt
    yourstorycpt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay! I need more friends also!
  • AnikaNck
    AnikaNck Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would also love to have more friends, it really motivates me to work harder!
  • kalekalekale79
    kalekalekale79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back at it again! Here!! Need in POSITIVE friends!!! Feel free to add me
  • coops170
    coops170 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    here for pals, add me!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Ifitfits wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Tonie.

Married. Not looking to hook up.

Accepting friend requests from FEMALES only. Will not have any men on my list this time.

Starting over with a new list of female friends.

I'm close to my goal and really wanting support from the girls. I'm active daily and will offer support.

:)

This is a fitness website no need to be a bish about it , not every guy wants to hook up with you . wow

OP most likely had some issue in the past with males on her list.... wheres the complassion?
  • gruvygurl
    gruvygurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had great success using my fitness pal, but it's awfully lonely doing it by myself. In looking for a few pals to share the journey with! I'm 52 and work at a sedentary job in the higher education field. I like running (but haven't gone running in a few months), watching college sports of all kinds, and movies. I also am a certified Reiki healer. If you think we have something in common, please add me!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

This is a fitness website no need to be a bish about it , not every guy wants to hook up with you . wow

But why does it upset you? lol Adding girls only is perfectly acceptable. Maybe shes looking for those near the same height or weight that have had success so that they can share secrets, instead of just looking for social media friends
  • 1TinkerBell73
    1TinkerBell73 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »

But why does it upset you? lol Adding girls only is perfectly acceptable. Maybe shes looking for those near the same height or weight that have had success so that they can share secrets, instead of just looking for social media friends

Haha I like you! Thank you for the support. There are some truly awesome men on here and I had some on my old account that I had for over 6 months.

At this point though I'm just looking for some ladies to help motivate me.

I never implied all men wanted me. So silly. It was just a statement since I've been hit on like 50 times in a matter of weeks. Lol.
    You're a cool guy.