Options

Replies

• 1TinkerBell73
    1TinkerBell73 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ifitfits wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Tonie.

Married. Not looking to hook up.

Accepting friend requests from FEMALES only. Will not have any men on my list this time.

Starting over with a new list of female friends.

I'm close to my goal and really wanting support from the girls. I'm active daily and will offer support.

:)

This is a fitness website no need to be a bish about it , not every guy wants to hook up with you . wow

OP most likely had some issue in the past with males on her list.... wheres the complassion?

Thanks. I did have trouble like stalker kind of trouble along with a lot of men offering the wrong kind of support. I have nothing against men in general but I'm wanting to get super focused and lose these last 6 pounds..... I just think a female only list will serve me best at this point.
  • 1TinkerBell73
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tonie.

Accepting friend requests from FEMALES only. Will not have any men on my list this time.

I'm close to my goal and really wanting support from the girls. I'm active daily and will offer support.

This is a fitness website no need to be a bish about it , not every guy wants to hook up with you . wow

I never implied every man wants to hook up with me.

I sincerely hope people from here treat you more kindly than you just did me.
  • emilyb117
    emilyb117 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting again since March 1st. add me!
  • MissConsistency
    MissConsistency Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Hollie704
    Hollie704 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Always looking to make more friends for the added motivation and to get ideas from other people's food diaries.
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    MA Student and active mfp'er..I love to share a laugh and motivate!! Add me! Let's do this!!
  • ClarrissaN
    ClarrissaN Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I need more friends! Add me! :D
  • Pray4Wind
    Pray4Wind Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just getting started......again......could really use some friends who know what it's like.
  • professorpfm
    professorpfm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just added 5 random friends!!! Do the same!!!
  • juststr8classe
    juststr8classe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tonie.

I think you have every right to be friends with who you want. Maybe hearing things from females is what motivates you. Do what u need to succeed and forget what everyone else thinks. Kudos to you!!
  • RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Mostly run but would like a few more friends
  • mlstaubin
    mlstaubin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lost 45lbs after having my son last Feb...need to lose the last 10lbs. Looking for other ladies to connect with as accountability partners! Feel free to add me on here or FB https://www.facebook.com/melissahunter612
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends, I'm back at it after a fattening hiatus:)
  • super_unsize_me
    super_unsize_me Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier, and hopefully healthier.
  • strife13
    strife13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody ! Keep up the good work!
  • NorwegianGuy
    NorwegianGuy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, new to mfp and want more friends!
  • allexiswalters17
    allexiswalters17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    More friends are always a good thing for me!
  • 1TinkerBell73
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tonie.

I think you have every right to be friends with who you want. Maybe hearing things from females is what motivates you. Do what u need to succeed and forget what everyone else thinks. Kudos to you!!

Thanks
  • sarinehatz
    sarinehatz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends and more motivation
  • Mandi98U
    Mandi98U Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me