Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I could definitely go for some new support buddies. I need to lose about 130-150lbs. Feel free to add me if you wanna beat this and lose together.
  • YourBeautiful2
    YourBeautiful2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    New here, and I have a long journey ahead of me. I would love to have friends for motivation and support
  • allylov123
    allylov123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • Madds90
    Madds90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love more motivation!!!
  • mrauber7
    mrauber7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm returning and ready to take this seriously after having my second baby. I'd love some friends to help keep me motivated this time! Thanks!
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    All of you are more than welcome to add me. We can definitely do this together and reach whatever goal you have set for yourself.
  • mrrmike84
    mrrmike84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey always looking forward to make new friends and motivate each other ! !
  • MegGamblin01
    MegGamblin01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm Meagan and I'm looking for friends who can help me in my journey to lose 60lbs of post pregnancy weight before I get pregnant again
  • ultimamedu
    ultimamedu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I stopped using MFP for a couple months - lol worst decision ever! Feel like it'd be good to get back on track. Please free to add me!
  • redndgold82
    redndgold82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm trying to shed 100 pound and motivation is needed
  • kez277
    kez277 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • twakes80
    twakes80 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • Jack_mc
    Jack_mc Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am Jack, I started using mfp when I was at university and lost 4 1/2 stone. However once I graduated and moved back to my hometown the weight crept on, however not back to my original weight (yet...). But before I get to that point I want to get back into the correct frame of mind and lifestyle. More than just body image rather treating urself with kindness...

I understand it will be through individual efforts we can change our lives but it is even better with a support network to help us along the way... Sharing recipes, sharing a well done, pick me ups, them days when u really cannot be bothered but do anyway... Sharing this experience with each other means we are reassured in knowing we are not alone in the struggles and become stronger for it!!!! ...

Let's become friends... Making mine and ur support network bigger and stronger ... We can do this together!!

:)
  • endi10
    endi10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :smiley:
    Add me :wink:
  • mrsmcline
    mrsmcline Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • duckforceone
    duckforceone Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Keywords : Geek, military, computers, roleplaying, martial arts, science fiction, fantasy.
  • bridalou
    bridalou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like to have more friends for sport! :smile:
  • CoastGuardBill
    CoastGuardBill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for positive and motivated friends!
  • jemzyw01
    jemzyw01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yesss add me
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me