Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• irishmom0563
    irishmom0563 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Christina .... I would love to have more friend that can motivate and I love to help others too
  • CRMJ3
    CRMJ3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got to lose weight and decrease my BP...that's why I joined. So far, I love it, but I'm still learning to navigate and use mfp, so any help Is greatly appreciated. I don't know how to add friends, soooo...help me out, please.
  • Fitme2016mfp
    Fitme2016mfp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone, I need more friends!!
  • KaraGainer
    KaraGainer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking for more motivation and would love to have friends on here! I feel like I'm in a rut and can't stay on track. Feel free to add me!
  • MrsQuinones132
    MrsQuinones132 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    CRMJ3 wrote: »
    I've got to lose weight and decrease my BP...that's why I joined. So far, I love it, but I'm still learning to navigate and use mfp, so any help Is greatly appreciated. I don't know how to add friends, soooo...help me out, please.

To add friends click on a users name and then click on their name again to take you to their profile. Click add friend. Hope that helps :smile:
  • MrsQuinones132
    Options
    Looking for more friends to help me stay motivated.
  • MrsQuinones132
    Options
    jlorch wrote: »
    Active people feel free to add me. Been on here for a few years and finally cleaned up my friends list of in-actives. Always good to have plenty of active friends to chat with. Lost over 60 lbs so far and started my weight loss over as I reset in February. Set new goals and working towards them. Check them out on my profile!

Wow! Way to go, what an accomplishment!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Motivation/Chat buddies :)? im 220 pounds looking to lose 50 pounds. No one ever replies to my posts XD
  • tmwoehler
    tmwoehler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation to keep this up as well!
  • rerelovesjayden
    rerelovesjayden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In 2014 I lost 80lbs! Got pregnant with my second child and I'm now 40lbs over my prepregnancy weight! I would love some motivation buddies

• Emilymakingachange
    Emilymakingachange Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! In need of lots of friends for support!
  • hard1hat
    hard1hat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me bro..
  • FabFit40Nat
    FabFit40Nat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking to build a supporting network of MFP peeps. Feel free to add me!
  • kc_lea
    kc_lea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Friends please!!! I'm loving building a network on here of people who are in different situations, and trying to focus on healthy living. Feel free to add me :)
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to share motivation and accountability. All adds welcome.
  • beckybooo87xx
    beckybooo87xx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would like some more friends.. Add me :smile:
  • piasonas86
    piasonas86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello, feel free to add me!!
  • dinahobo
    dinahobo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been on here a while now, but I've been doing this all alone, maybe some friends would help my determination even more!
  • irishmom0563
    irishmom0563 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey it's Christina
    I look at it this way the more the merrier