Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• mawmawhueber
    mawmawhueber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 175 lbs. and really need the friends for support on my journey! Have always been heavy and am so sick of being the one on the outside looking in when it comes to buying clothes or being ashamed of. So yeah I sure could use some new friends!
  • roltontc
    roltontc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier. love to help / motivate
  • nutn_fanci
    nutn_fanci Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • ArnoldTheHobbit
    ArnoldTheHobbit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: 24, male from Norway.
  • AmiraTaha2016
    AmiraTaha2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It is very helpful app
  • marienav741
    marienav741 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I've just started to use this app after trying to guess how much I'm eating, not a good idea. I'm thinking about entering into a fitness competiton so thought I had better start doing things properly. Any advice or tips or general discussions are all greatly appreciated x
  • eyewire
    eyewire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to log my food regularly again. I recently found out that I am gluten and dairy intolerant (among other foods like beef, chicken, fish, almonds, etc.), so I'm trying to change my diet. I love looking at other people's diaries to get ideas and inspiration. Feel free to add me!
  • sarahmmazza
    sarahmmazza Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am trying (AGAIN) to lose weight. I have struggled with depression and anxiety for some time now and have gained weight as result of emotional eating. Tried WW but felt like I was on a roller coaster of feeling crappy about myself. I am hoping to combine the 21 Day Fix with MFP and support from others. I am trying to lose weight so I can feel better about myself, live a long and healthy life, and hopefully get preggers again before my time runs out (very shortly). I would love to meet others looking for support too. Thanks so much. :)
  • joesanabria33
    joesanabria33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Can never have to many friends
  • keith1515
    keith1515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can use friends for motivation and encouragement.
  • FromHadesWithLove
    FromHadesWithLove Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love making friends on here :) Feel free to add me :)
  • wakamaka
    wakamaka Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for people to help with my gaining goals. 5'8" 141 lbs trying to reach 155 lbs. I'd love to help and motivate you in yours as well! Just let me know! :)
  • lcu1974
    lcu1974 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome :smile:
  • junethon
    junethon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. It's always great to make new friends. :)
  • Hdesiree934
    Hdesiree934 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tottally need like minded freinds that are trying to lose weight and join me on this weight lose journey and New lifestyle!!!
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP... add me and let's reach our goals together!
  • pagey231
    pagey231 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all .. New to the calorie counting .. bit of fun really ;-)
  • CMarie39
    CMarie39 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone add me if you like
  • gpolachek
    gpolachek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • g077
    g077 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from SF Bay Area (East Bay). I'm looking to connect with people who are active, trying to gain. I started working out two and a half years ago, initially with a trainer. I was 138lb back then. I'm about 165lb these days, trying to gain some more. I'm quite motivated in working out, I go to the gym 6 times a week. :) Anyone interested to connect, feel free to add me. Anyone else from Bay Area?