Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Pikashel
    Pikashel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! I love seeing other people's food diaries and exercise routines (it's so interesting to me). I'm 5'7" and currently around 280 lbs (lost 10 in the past 3 weeks). Still have about 140 lbs to lose to get to a "normal" weight. This is my second time on MFP but this time I'm serious about reaching my goal!

I should also mention that I just started a pescatarian diet (seafood but no "meat") and I also use a fitbit flex to track steps and estimate calories out.

Please feel free to add me if you are on a similar journey!

:)
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Would love active friends, especially if you use Fitbit! :blush:

Always up to challenging friends on fitbit ! Add me if you would like a challenge lol under same as here
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :)
  • supalmer8
    supalmer8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new please feel free to add me recently joined a gym first time in my life and enjoy it
  • hudacurry57
    hudacurry57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • twakes80
    twakes80 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Would love a motivational MFP buddy on here to help kick my butt when needed...feel free to message with a friend request
  • Chriswashere86
    Chriswashere86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Chris. I work on the ambulance. Trying to lose some weight (fat) and build muscle. Love this ap. Anybody else work in the medical field? :)
    What has worked for you to lose fat? I've been eating as cleanly as I can and working out as often as I can.
  • BSGE
    BSGE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    - Need to stay motivated, feel free to add :)
  • Mkroberts3867
    Mkroberts3867 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Female, 24 years young! Would love some more motivation! Finished nursing school and getting ready for my wedding! I have to get at least 30lbs off before bridal pictures
  • CharleneD80
    CharleneD80 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Can add me ☺️ I don't know how to add friends
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active, have lost quite a bit, and am looking to lose a lot more. Always glad to help and motivate.
  • jewings23
    jewings23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am , I love to walk.
  • flipthedish
    flipthedish Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Retired Special Operations Corrections Professional/Two sons/21 years of age.

Been through and seen a lot, losing a little over 80 lbs to be here for my children and be healthy enough to be the active daddy they need as my sons are two outdoorsy kids who love to be active. I am currently 243 lbs coming from 270 lbs which there is generally no excuse for other than depression. I have severe asthma and have had since I was 7 years old along with severe damage to my right hip from being stabbed multiple times during an assault. I have already made a huge improvement but I would love to have some friends on here who can give me that extra bit of motivation. Thank you and hope to hear from you.
  • matthenry5623
    matthenry5623 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for a while, really taking hold now and would like to share my enthusiasm and encouragement with friends. So far I've lost 56 lbs.
  • justbazil
    justbazil Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi from Singapore! Let's be friends! Currently at 99.8 kg (220 lbs) coming from about 113 kg (250 lbs). Aiming for 80 kg (170 lbs)!
    Food in Singapore is really good and really cheap, which always poses a challenge to anyone losing weight. Would love to share my experiences living here.

Looking for people to chat about anything and everything related to healthy living! Also love meeting new people and sharing experiences from different cultures.

I do a lot of rock climbing, as well as cycling. I also do Scuba Diving, Windsurfing, and Kayaking.

Thinking about traveling in Southeast Asia? Feel free to ask me!
  • FaatSara
    FaatSara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yasss! <3
  • BelladonnaWinter
    BelladonnaWinter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    More friends are always welcome!
  • lacyrussell310
    lacyrussell310 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends to help me stay motivated!
  • Mechell_74
    Mechell_74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for MFP buddies to make this journey fun!