Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Jerome1549
    Jerome1549 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Have been active for 20 days and need more motivational friends!
  • kimberlychay
    kimberlychay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do I add people from this forum? Thanks! :-)
  • R0xannMarr0quin
    R0xannMarr0quin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just joined 5 days ago and would like friends to help and motivate me along the way. Please send requests because im not sure how to add friends from the community
  • jjd11574
    jjd11574 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a couple of weeks. Could use some friends for encouragement / accountability. Add me! :)
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • kpr121
    kpr121 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Back at this MFP... Add me
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    always open to more friends :) add away
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    always looking to support and motivate others along with having a laugh at the same time, add away! :)
  • rainascarlette
    rainascarlette Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi Im very new to this :) starting using this yesterday and im trying to losing weight if possible but actually prefer to maintain it. Im 23yo girl, student from malaysia. Im maybe no inspiring person but still i wanna have friends here and would like to see your cheating habit too. I filled up my diary daily in accurate amount so if you are doing the same feel free to add me :D
  • rainascarlette
    rainascarlette Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    How do I add people from this forum? Thanks! :-)

Hi there kimberly, you just have to tap on any user profile picture here and there will be a pop out showing the bigger picture and click on their username (blue colour) anddd voila! :p
  • RayaQb
    RayaQb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :smiley: My name is Raya I joined My fitness pal back in the start of Jan 2013 I started working out and was dropping pounds. Then I pretty much stopped do to my boyfriend of 5 years passing away in 2013. For the past few years I haven't been that focused on myself, I've been sad and depressed. Now in 2016 I'm in a different place, I'm moving on and joining the land of the living again. I'm so serious and determined to get this weight off once and for all. I have hired a trainer, I've never been so serious and determined. I'm here to be a friend for anyone that would like one and I'm looking for friends as well.

You know they say it takes a village to raise kids, well I feel it takes a village to lose weight. The more support the better the outcome :-) luck to everyone on their weight lose journey :)
  • Missnu13
    Missnu13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Motivation is a good thing. Add me.
  • ninaet
    ninaet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me, I need motivation for supporting my new goal... it's soo far. Meanwhile I'll try to support you too... never give up!!!
  • xAmeenahx
    xAmeenahx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log everyday and my diary is open..always looking to motivate others :)
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Ipedal4pleasure Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add some more friends, add away!
  • TylerDunn32
    TylerDunn32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm definitely gonna need some friends / motivators for this, feel free to add me! I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Lgasque
    Lgasque Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use all the friends and discussion about a healthy lifestyle that I can take
  • SarahJoyFrost
    SarahJoyFrost Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is a good idea - Add me :smiley: