Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• mommataylor1979
    mommataylor1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Brand new to MFP..! Happy to be here... Would love some new friends to mutually motivate in this journey!
  • jcmathews
    jcmathews Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me!
  • AB1418
    AB1418 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Always up for more friends. Feel free to add
  • neesha2014
    neesha2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Accepting new friends request ... Looking forward to being a very strong support
  • idrinkalotofwater
    idrinkalotofwater Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I do, too
  • ukexplorer
    ukexplorer Posts: 380 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Add away only if you can give me a push in the right direction or a kick up the *rse I sometimes need to get out there and get it done.
    In reply, I'll be a friend, I'll support, advise, chat to your needs.
    Good luck everyone but you don't need it
  • mjvdz
    mjvdz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Need motivational and positive people!
  • Naomii28
    Naomii28 Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I could totally use more friends on here to motivate each other.
  • aulttr13
    aulttr13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started my weight loss journey, getting Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in December.
    Could always use friends that maybe have gone through this, is going through it now or will in the future!
  • daisyq32ros
    daisyq32ros Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same as everyone else. Looking for motivated friends.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • wendyvee1
    wendyvee1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been on the roller coaster for years and I need to stay off already ... Add me :-) need motivation
  • SarahJoyFrost
    SarahJoyFrost Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me too :D
  • FindingMyself92
    FindingMyself92 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find new friends! :)
    I use to have a great friend list on here.. but they all slowly stopped being active.

Im 23 yrs old, a Canadian, and currently 30lbs down from my heaviest. Im on a strict low fat / sugar food regime only because it was determind yesterday morning in the ER I need my gull bladder out - so as long as you dont mind me tracking a strict low fat/sugar diet for a bit until I get the surgery and am healed . (Just as I know those strict regimes annoy some people)

Id love a large motivational group! (I also have a fitbit if anyone wants friends there!)
  • liv_emmett
    liv_emmett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have new friends to motivate and encourage xx
  • HatersBGone
    HatersBGone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the community and I hope this forum helps me get lots of friends :) Ill try my best to help and motivate others if they help me as well :)
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Back on after a long absence and a substantial regain of weight. Here's hoping I stick with it this time. :)
  • hoping32
    hoping32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Never have too many friends! Add me
  • Jeancats3
    Jeancats3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    oh me too....time to make new friends, get new ideas and Motivation !!!
  • Realeyez_
    Realeyez_ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't have many friends on here seeing how I just decided to mingle with the community, lol.. So I thought I'd share...

I'm Kendra from Charlotte, NC. Joined MFP in 2011. I lost over 70lbs by 2012, but got too comfortable in 2013. I gained back 30lbs by November 2015. On December 21, 2015, I said enough was enough and pressed restart; my new beginning! Going into July 2016, I am down 26lbs of the 30lbs I gained. I only have 11lbs more to lose to meet the lowest from 2012. I know I can do it.. It's all a mind game!! I wish you success on your journey!!

x1cc97papmnc.jpeg