Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• sdb8182
    sdb8182 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, could always use some motivation and good tips!
  • NoorainJehan
    NoorainJehan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Exercising videos, hot bods, youtube channels, Facebook quotes, transformation stories...sigh!
    I just had to say, 'you are not going to look like that...until you do something about it'.
    Today I take oath to start living healthy. I challenge myself to eat healthy and stop abusing my body.
    My aim is not to look skinny but look fit and feel good. I've realised it's never to late to start and there's nothing called a dream body, unless you only want to lay there dreaming.
    It's never too late because today is another chance to get it right (:
  • 4waterdragon
    4waterdragon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new to this signed up yesterday.would love to make new friend and help each other stay motivated.um how do we befriend each other?
    Thanks
  • benjamin1595
    benjamin1595 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all you can add me if you like keep up the good work everyone
  • BettyWoodlock
    BettyWoodlock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm pretty new here looking for friends interested in supporting & motivating one another. Add me x
  • beccatneedsaladder
    beccatneedsaladder Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Returning to MFP and I've a long way to go so I'll be around for quite a while! Add me for support encouragement and fun sparkly emojis
  • jhurthibise
    jhurthibise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also returning after being absent for awhile!! I need to get back on track and need all the motivational support I can get!!
  • kneexlyn
    kneexlyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just now getting back into this. I've got 60 pounds to lose by April for my wedding! anyone who wants to help give motivation or wants to receive some, add me (:

• whimsicalwattle
    whimsicalwattle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Bre, 31 (until next week haha), Aussie, a bit of a nerd, 35 pounds to lose. I signed up today and know no one else on MFP, so I'd love to meet some new folks. Feel free to add me :)
  • jmack1234
    jmack1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello
  • Brieyonce
    Brieyonce Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I do!
  • Benzo500
    Benzo500 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Always accepting new friends!
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yo! My diary is open and I'd love more buddies. I'm on every day. Working towards losing another 80lbs (ugh when I type it out it seems so much). Have lost 30, just came back from 2 months on maintenance (vacations etc) and I'm back for Phase II, want to lose another 30 before the holidays this fall. Add me!

And on instagram @mudstainjenn
  • NewGirlThatsMe
    NewGirlThatsMe Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have been using Loseit and it's been a big FAIL. Signed back into MFP almost after a year...when I used this app every day for tracking and accountability, I lost over 30 lbs....I got lazy and stopped and now I am back to the beginning. Most of my old MFP friends aren't around or dropped me because I wasn't around..so looking for some new friendies.
  • omgitswedge
    omgitswedge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey have lost 30 pounds so far but I find that most of my friends are pretty quiet would love some peeps who are active users xx
  • melb9999
    melb9999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Melissa! I still need to lose about 45-50lbs! I've lost about 20lbs so far, but it's been slow and steady! The more motivation the better for me! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Brieyonce
    Brieyonce Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I do
  • laurenwheatley93
    laurenwheatley93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Very dedicated, updating my diary daily! Please feel free to add. Also if you're dairy/lactose free please please add, I'm desperately needing some food ideas!!! ☺️☺️☺️
  • Whirlwind1974
    Whirlwind1974 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Greetings...New to this and eager.
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! I'm 28, live in TX, hoping to drop about 60lbs -- almost 10 down! I log in daily!