Replies

• fre1ghttra1n87
    fre1ghttra1n87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me up happy to help anyone become better versions of themselves
  • davekirkby
    davekirkby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all i am fairly new to this. I am 39 diabetic looking to support other people and be supported too. Please feel free to add me
  • olkr
    olkr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm Olivia from Switzerland and logging daily with an open diary :smiley:
  • milehighsass
    milehighsass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends for support and accountability!
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    New friends are always good!
  • yai05
    yai05 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    support welcomed :)
  • kjlilgurl
    kjlilgurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make new friends to share! :D
  • Looking4Myself
    Looking4Myself Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm new here and looking to lose 65 pounds! Looking for accountable, supportive and motivating friends! Feel free to add me!!
  • optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hi anyone trying to lose body fat as the main goal add me colin from oxford for ideas etc.
  • CDT12000
    CDT12000 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I would love some
    support. Mom of 3!!!
  • maryamf85
    maryamf85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have not been using this app as consistently as I should and so I just found now, today, there's communities! I'm so excited yay! I went from 120lbs and modeling for Bebe to having a shoulder injury, that I still suffer from and need surgery on, and just recently being diagnosed with lupus. Then I got out of a coma in March 2014 at 200lbs. The one good thing that came out of my ex BF (lol) who wanted to help me was that he showed me my sugar intake was too high. I shed about 15 pounds after the coma but was still at 185 until I met my ex. Ever since December of 2015 till today, I have lost 60+ pounds. I am now 148lbs and I may not be at my ideal weight however, I am so happy because due to my pain levels and lupus, weight loss has been extremely hard.
    I can say one thing for sure: pushing me to lose weight didn't help. HELPING me and encouraging me helped. I would honestly get mad when friends or family members would make comments about my weight and how I need to lose a lot. Just being there and encouraging one another is the ,honest to God, key to helping one another.
    Much love.
    Maryam
  • mylanaqua
    mylanaqua Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just became mother of 4! Had this app for years and follow it religiously. Never added any friends and so glad to see this group!! Add me! Looking to support y'all and looking for it for myself!
  • wanpingthegreat
    wanpingthegreat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing BBG! Anyone here does that too? Also, I'm eating really clean for 6 weeks starting from now and took up the hobby of cooking/meal prepping. Anyone with the same interest do hit me up!

Oh yeah, I'm 21 female, looking to lose around 10 pounds :)
  • husnur0205
    husnur0205 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    been doing lots of cardio , hope to find more friends
  • kristenmeleniak
    kristenmeleniak Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Does anybody want to be friends and support eachother? We don't have to have similar goals, as long as you're a cool person, I'm interested! :)
  • jeeveswill718
    jeeveswill718 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add Me. Looking for more friends for motivation :)
  • EveManyara
    EveManyara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me
  • BexTheSquirrel
    BexTheSquirrel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friend requests! Always looking for more motivation! :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Add away new people - happy to know you