Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• dmm162
    dmm162 Posts: 2 Member
    Could always use a little extra support!
  • RayaHolmes
    RayaHolmes Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me i am looking for every bit of motivation i can find..
    alil about me this will be my second time around, i lost 83lbs in 7 months before i had all the motivation and knowledge i needed, ive recently had twins well 15months ago now and i suffer from depression and as most moms know that alone is *kitten* so imagine post partum depression i had to much going on with two new borns and lost myself an control and gained over 100lbs AFTER having the twins so no its not baby weight... it would be great to have you guys there to help me find my way back good luck on all of your journeys WE CAN DO IT !
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    You can add me! :D I am in need of a good support group.
  • rkgill5
    rkgill5 Posts: 5 Member
    New to MyFitnessPal, want some friends to coach me and push me when i don't feel like working out.
  • Freya1028
    Freya1028 Posts: 13 Member
    New here, would love friends to help motivate and challenge me!
  • jpc763
    jpc763 Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2016
    I am looking for more friends too!
  • Spook_Skywalker
    Spook_Skywalker Posts: 180 Member
    Looking for funny, cool, weird friends :P
  • Hi All! Brand new and looking for new friends to keep me accountable - longer than just a few days worth!! :)
  • CanuckAlpha
    CanuckAlpha Posts: 7 Member
    I could definitely use some good supportive friends :smile:
  • Hi - I've just started (again) and am looking for friends for support and motivation.
    I'll be on here every day
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Pleas feel free to add
  • taunaadams
    taunaadams Posts: 3 Member
    I've lost weight and gained it back a few times but I'm determined to do it right this time. Plus I'm pushing 35 and I'd really like to shed some weight so I can be healthy and be around for my kids. I'm a working mom and stepmom to six kids so finding time to exercise is a challenge and I could always use some extra motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • shanimal16
    shanimal16 Posts: 10 Member
    Always looking for more motivational and supportive friends!
  • jah0001
    jah0001 Posts: 21 Member
    Add me guys. I really need friends since I quit all my social medias and I feel so alone in my weightloss journey.
  • Hi everyone! Add me, I welcome new friends.
  • mychelle344
    mychelle344 Posts: 8 Member
    I would love someone to add me. Have had this app for a while but I haven't actively looked for Buddy's on here yet. I think I need to read motivational stuff at this point for sure. So add me if you would like!
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • AleaMarie
    AleaMarie Posts: 4 Member
    Hiya! Although I signed up on MFP in 2011, I just now realized I need to get my act together! Lol I'm starting a new fitness and health journey, due to medical issues (I have MS and am over weight). I just read a book called The Compound Effect and it struck a cord with me. Small, smart choices + consistency + time = RADICAL difference. I have to make life changing choices daily to stay healthy and keep the weight off. Diets don't work! So here I am, looking for friends where we can motivate and inspire each other for the long haul :smile: who wants to go on this journey with me?!
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    anyone, add me if you want, 35 from the uk on daily xx
  • kayluvv
    kayluvv Posts: 13 Member
    Could always use more friends/support! Add me <3