• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    i need more real life friends.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Always looking for more fun and active friends~
  • tazboy
    tazboy Posts: 81 Member
    Got back into this the other day. Day 6 I think of keeping track and so far, pain both physical and financial. It's so expensive eating healthy. Add me if you have an ideas on eating healthy and cheap. Support is always nice
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Add me everyone :)
  • Please add me as a friend on my fitness pal if youre looking to encourage eachother and motivate eachother on the weight loss journey. Also add me on fitbit if you have a fitbit. My email address is katieluvfitbit2016@gmail.com please add me
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    I'd love to have some more inspiring friends :)
  • Patience8185
    Patience8185 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new, we're all in this together and could for sure use friends and encouragement. . .
  • leslie_cee
    leslie_cee Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • letsdothismfp79
    letsdothismfp79 Posts: 543 Member
    Feel free to add
  • Ashly_Schmitter
    Ashly_Schmitter Posts: 5 Member
    Would love to interact with new friends!
  • lerryberry
    lerryberry Posts: 2 Member
    on and off mfp, but in desperate need of motivation and friends...thank you all
  • Telemikan
    Telemikan Posts: 1 Member
    joesgal22 wrote: »
    Brand new. No friends yet. Would love to have some motivating, fun friends.

• Jenessab23
    Jenessab23 Posts: 5 Member
    Been logging for a whole month now and don't have any friends. Looking for some support and I'm happy to return the favor!
  • xxkaayxx
    xxkaayxx Posts: 12 Member
    I need motivation.. I've had an addiction to food for years, dealing with depression, anxiety etc. I've never had a easy life and I've grown addicted to food. I'd think all day about food, and when my next meal would be, how good it'll be, how happy it'll make me feel. I can't live like that anymore. I started eating only when I'm hungry since the beginning of the month and I'm doubting myself big time. I don't believe I can actually do this. I don't think I'll ever be good looking or skinny. I'm 5'0 and 161 pounds... my goal is to loose 53 pounds. I'm a very independent person... but sometimes people need help
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    Always looking for more support - feel free to add me!
  • Would love some support myself, everyone feel free to add me!
  • jofaithisfit
    jofaithisfit Posts: 94 Member
    Let's support each other!
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    I am a (soon to be) 43 year old female that lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. I just started back on my weight loss journey after gaining even more weight over the last 8 months. My goal is to lose 100 pounds and to be able to do all the fun activities that I no longer have the energy, stamina or lung capacity for! I just started a new job where I get to work from home. I'm super excited that I just lost my long commute and gained time that I hope to use for walking or exercising in some way every single day.
    I'm open to any and all mfp friends. Let's support each other!!