Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Sector725
    Sector725 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Samantha. I live in VA and am in a mission to lose 100+ pounds. I'm already down 7 pounds. Come join my journey and let's motivate each other!!
  • Lries2014
    Lries2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Could always use new friends! Hoping in this new year to eat healthier to help with my competitive running/racing. :smile:
  • ella_m_1
    ella_m_1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could really use some motivation!!!!
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been on MFP for years, it has helped me tremendously! I love the community and now that I'm back to take care of those pesky 12 lbs that have crept up, I need some motivating friends to follow for when I check my feed every morning when I wake up! I'm 43, 3 kids and a full time job. Happy New Year!

• tjnotthehooker1
    tjnotthehooker1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya..newbie here and no friends as yet..feel free to add me..happy weight loss guys
  • NoMeatAthlete66
    NoMeatAthlete66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP and would love to give some support. Feel free to add me.
  • blschwa2
    blschwa2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Friend me :) all my meals are public
  • forthehealthofit3
    Options
    New to MFP, switched over from sparkpeople. I've lost 13 lbs so far and looking to drop another 38lbs. Would love some motivation along the way!
  • jamie9292
    jamie9292 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I post a lot of short funny personal stuff that will keep you nosy and logged on instead of eating lol! I'm going from 200-125! :)
  • ElevatedBeast
    ElevatedBeast Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Id love some new mfp friends. Im at 220 and want to get back to the 140s....sigh. Ill be eating healthy, exercising regularly and getting back to doing the C25K which got me into running before I gained all this weight.
  • morganc270
    morganc270 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey i would love some more friends!! :)
  • kathrinep
    kathrinep Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking for motivation and challenges to kee me going. Working to run at a easy 15 pace by June/July!
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log in daily!
  • msjennifersantana
    msjennifersantana Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I REALLY want to achieve weight-loss and get abs!
  • melhaaa12
    melhaaa12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just beginning my journey with this site. I would love any support that is available. I need to lose 50 pounds.
    Help... In need of friends
  • RussticBat
    RussticBat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Shantihfluff
    Shantihfluff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes please. I love positive people!
  • QuickPE75
    QuickPE75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always looking to accept new friends for support and time travel companionship.
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends for accountability, support, and fun. Most of my friends on here haven't logged in for months or are now inactive. I did well last year but am looking to step up my game this year with more races and challenges. Please feel free to add me if you want support along the way on your journey!