Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I used to be on here pretty often and then BAM! I fell off of the stupid wagon. It was hard trying to do everything myself when I really didn't have a clue what I was doing. So...I'm back. This time I have a personal trainer and a nutrition plan in tow! This wagon isn't slowing down. I deleted all of the old friends that I had back in the day because most of them weren't on here anymore. I need a fresh set of motivators and people to make me laugh everyday! Friend requests welcome! LGBT friendly only please!
  • Bryttani89
    Bryttani89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost about 30 pounds a year ago using this app but with the holidays and moving, I've put about 15 pounds back on but now I'm ready to get serious with a new set of supportive friends
  • Broken_Arrow86
    Broken_Arrow86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    More friends would be awesome! I have no friends at the moment... :(
  • HeidiM0307
    HeidiM0307 Posts: 787 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If you are an active logger and have over 50+ pounds to lose I want to be your friend. :blush: I'm not looking for more numbers on a list. I'm filled with positive and encouraging words and I like to talk to people on my friends list. If you don't mind a chatty friend then add me! Currently at 238.8, first goal weight 199!
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just started up again after a 3 year break. I need friends again. :)
  • bbrigman520
    bbrigman520 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I signed up a while back but this is my first month as an active participant. I would love more friends and motivation and support.
  • bleanbeef
    bleanbeef Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm back again to get it together. I'd love some new friends - female only please! Age/size/goals do not matter - just be awesome please! ;)
  • champagnekisses7506
    champagnekisses7506 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEE!!
  • clairempfit
    clairempfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm Claire. I am an aspiring bodybuilder/future NPC bikini competitor! I love helping people reach their goals and stay motivated. :) Feel free to send me a friend request! <3
  • garydeinert
    garydeinert Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help keep the motivation B) !! Feel free to add me.
  • BarbaraR5563
    BarbaraR5563 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you are fun, positive, and post more than you checked in. Yawn. I want to have fun on our journeys. Only add me if you post and share! :)
  • smarttart19
    smarttart19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends, especially happy smiley people :)
  • MrsCoovert
    MrsCoovert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie and I definitely need some help with motivation.. I'm doing well with traking my calories, just not exercising or late night snacking that I don't log ):
  • SarahJaneLine93
    SarahJaneLine93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started and any support is always helpful im happy to return the support when needed :smile:
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! In the process as we speak of becoming a CPT. Love talking health & fitness with others, as well as provide helpful advice and motivation.

Oh! And I like to make others laugh a little too :D
  • rjldomingo
    rjldomingo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Newbie here. Need some motivation! Feel free to add me.
  • itstritiatoyou
    itstritiatoyou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends for support and motivation! I dropped 25+ lbs when I first started and unfortunately am starting to gain it back, so I need the motivation!
  • t_bonnett
    t_bonnett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got the app! Any one can feel free to add me. I've tried many times to lose weight but I think some added motivation from friends could help!
  • msaprillynn
    msaprillynn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me Me Me! I'm definitely up for making new motivational friends! :smiley: