Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• TheChangeIsNow
    TheChangeIsNow Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me. Would love some extra motivation! Feel free to add! We can do this!
  • Yesseniasarriaga
    Yesseniasarriaga Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the discussion board. Pls feel free to add me.
  • ChanBooker
    ChanBooker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need more friends for the motivation
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose around 40 to start off and building off of that. I am 28 and I am in need of loosing over 100 lbs with 40+ lbs down already. Looking for active members that comment and support each other.
  • lowridershank
    lowridershank Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love new MFP friends too. Anyone can add me.
  • love_minnie
    love_minnie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivation and support. Feel free to add me and we can reach our goals together
  • worthlesswalkers
    worthlesswalkers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some friends who are like minded and heading down the same path! Being a healthy active weight!
  • R2LLs
    R2LLs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Daily motivation!!! Everyone needs it! Feel free to add me! I would add you but MFP app tells me I can't add more than 25 people in a day. And I m tapped out! Lol!
  • sarahxlaidlaw
    sarahxlaidlaw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• sarahxlaidlaw
    sarahxlaidlaw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new trying to lose 2 stone Im from the UK Scotland Im the kind of person to start something like losing weight then half way through just abandon it so it would be great if people motivated me and kept me going I'll do the same for you but I really need this cause when I put on weight it makes me depressed and sad and just hate looking at my body feel free to add me
  • crzpre
    crzpre Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely need motivation!
  • egarfio95
    egarfio95 Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey Zach! best wishes on your journey! I am new here trying to lose 30-40 pounds. I have lost 5 so far! Feel free to add me everyone! We can motivate each other and go through the most life changing journey together! The path to further loving ourselves! best wishes to everyone! :)
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Hey add me!! I motivate and look forward to being motivated!!
  • RyuJinUK
    RyuJinUK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could use the extra motivation from new friends on here! Maybe we can all help each other out :)

Add me if you like
  • Kirkhamlfc
    Kirkhamlfc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • reigncannons
    reigncannons Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to motivate as well as be motivated! I'm pretty new to this so I'll be accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Bless
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Looking for some people to keep me motivated, as well as me keeping them on track!!!! Add me everyone!
  • almondaddict
    almondaddict Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friends and support are one of the biggest parts of the journey! Add me!
  • odelia252
    odelia252 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• odelia252
    odelia252 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! Need some support.. U all free to add me, I'm new to this thing.. Exited!