Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Jixil
    Jixil Posts: 12 Member
    I'm down to adding some new friends :)
  • cedric_says
    cedric_says Posts: 26 Member
    Hello Everyone! Looking for motivated and desperate to lose the weight friends! Whether your looking to lose 1 lbs or 100 lbs. Please reach out :smile: Share your story and how you were able to stay on track. Or share what is tripping you up! I'm just looking for patterns of people that were able to achieve success and those who are still struggling (i.e. ME)
  • Luv_Bully
    Luv_Bully Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone Newbie here... excited for this lifestyle change👋🏿😍💪🏿 add me I add you
  • Devon_CJ
    Devon_CJ Posts: 39 Member
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    I'd love to have some more friends.
  • BigMamaYoung
    BigMamaYoung Posts: 8 Member
    Looking to expand my friends network
  • Rileyst3r
    Rileyst3r Posts: 3 Member
    I want to add people too, but can’t seem to figure it out. What’s the easiest way to add people?
  • Taya_la
    Taya_la Posts: 5 Member
    Add me always looking for new friends. Taya 🤗
  • aleksis_lee
    aleksis_lee Posts: 6 Member
    Trying to get back on track! This app has worked wonders for me before! Feel free to add me! I’ll do the best I can to motivate you and keep you accountable! I just ask that you try and do the same for me!
  • HeRoseInThree
    HeRoseInThree Posts: 25 Member
    I'm looking for more friends to motivate and to help motivate me!
  • jaymeeliz
    jaymeeliz Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! Please feel free to add me!
  • daniellexorose
    daniellexorose Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all! Been struggling with my weight for a long time and have just recently gotten back on track with healthy eating and exercise. I don't know how to add friends here but please feel free to add me! Good luck to everyone on their own journeys! 💖
  • Irregular_LB
    Irregular_LB Posts: 4 Member
    I’m always looking for new friends! I can be a good cheerleader too!
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Welsh Brit, looking for friends, fun and arsekickers
  • tiffanyscarlett91
    tiffanyscarlett91 Posts: 14 Member
    Meee
  • dcominsky1256
    dcominsky1256 Posts: 5 Member
    Would definitely love some friends to keep me motivated and accountable!! I need lots and lots of that! Plus I’m type one diabetic and I have LOTS of low carb recipes and Whole30 recipes I can share! :)
  • Dinosoeur
    Dinosoeur Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Hi! Looking for more friends/support. Feel free to add!
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Back on MFP after a few years away. Looking for friends for fitness activities and motivation in the Portland/Gresham area. Just trying to be healthier, enjoy life, and drop a few pounds. I live in the Parkrose/David Douglas area on the East side of Portland. Walking the neighborhoods, walking around Glendoveer, or on the Columbia river path off Marine Drive. My fit bit died in March and I finally ordered a new tracker last weekend, hope it arrives mid-week. 50 something female wanting to drop 30-35 lbs (185-150), walking, swimming, dancing, and a whole lot of laughing over our struggles with finding healthy meals... N such...
  • Msdays007
    Msdays007 Posts: 10 Member
    Need more motivation and will try to do the same in return!