Any fellow C25K'ers wanna be buddies?

Options

Replies

• ampenton121005
    ampenton121005 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it. On week 3 currently. Feel free to add me!
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Going to force myself to the gym and start week 4. I just hope I can do it having only had a few hours sleep after a night shift
  • ljs385
    ljs385 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've just finished week 4 which was knackering! I'm currently running on a treadmill (I don't want to inflict my running on the public at large just yet!) feel free to add me :smile:
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    Options
    ljs385 wrote: »
    I've just finished week 4 which was knackering! I'm currently running on a treadmill (I don't want to inflict my running on the public at large just yet!) feel free to add me :smile:

I'm also doing it on a treadmill, just as i did last time. I'll send you a FR.
  • PeanutbutterBang
    PeanutbutterBang Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Starting day 1 today! I've never been a good runner, my stamina is what really needs work. I'm always happy to make new friends!
  • twofastdogs
    twofastdogs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Beginning this today. Could you please add me - I could use the motivation and accountability! Thanks! :)
  • cmed24
    cmed24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round of week 5, it's hard I hate running but I want to do it so badly! Feel free to add me anyone
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    Options
    Beginning this today. Could you please add me - I could use the motivation and accountability! Thanks! :)

Added :) just done wk 4 day 2 after 3 nightshifts. Was so so hard!
  • minibagz1203
    minibagz1203 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wanna start doing that again tomorrow. :)
  • hbarnesccs
    hbarnesccs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 6! Feel free to add me :) My first 5K is July 4th!
  • twofastdogs
    twofastdogs Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Added :) just done wk 4 day 2 after 3 nightshifts. Was so so hard!

You should get double credit for that!
  • Caitoriri
    Caitoriri Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'd love some C25K buddies too. :) I could literally not run for more than 30 seconds at a time before I started, but tonight I'm starting week 4 day 1. But you know. It's more fun with friends.
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    Options
    I wanna start doing that again tomorrow. :)
    hbarnesccs wrote: »
    I'm on Week 6! Feel free to add me :) My first 5K is July 4th!

Will send u both FR's. I'm going to do the last run for week 4 in a bit. Wish me luck :smiley:
  • Nichola220
    Nichola220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've just done my second day. Doing a 5k in September.
  • heathertwins
    heathertwins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. I like it so far, and hope to use it for weight loss and build cardio strength and endurance.
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Literally just started it, any fellow C25K'ers please feel free to add me. :)
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    Options
    It's lovely to see so many people doing C25K. Hopefully we can keep each other going. That's week 4 completed for me now :)
  • waedanatts
    waedanatts Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ive just completed the first week! I have never been very good at running, but i am so determined to do this! Feel free to add me, im a newbie on mfp aswell so could do with some buddies :)
  • BlissShrable
    BlissShrable Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started c25k about a month ago but only made it to the 2nd week and put it down. I try to run one of the c25k days every once in a while to see where my progress is (I would be on my 5th week, I believe) but decided that I enjoy running more and can run longer and farther when there isn't really a set goal, just more enjoying the outdoors and what I can accomplish. Im still really new to running so support is always needed, Feel free to add me! :blush:
  • PeanutbutterBang
    PeanutbutterBang Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On week two (only) but I'm loving this challenge! Sad I didn't start at the same time as everyone here though! Any advice from week three folks is greatly appreciated :smile: