Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I once told a girl she had "Come to bed eyes"...turns out is was Glaucoma! ;)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    I once told a girl she had "Come to bed eyes"...turns out is was Glaucoma! ;)

Sorry dude.....I feel ya on the glaucoma thing
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I evidently was being flirted with at the feed & tack store today. I was clueless, but my 19 year old son ribbed me about it the entire drive home! Bright side...my son was applying for a job & it was the shift manager, so can't hurt, right?? Lol!
  • airwicca
    airwicca Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to run away when someone flirts with me.LOL.I feel really on the spot and Im a bit shy when I first meet people.I get flirted with a lot.May be Im just fun to tease? on the flip side, when I do talk to people Im really open and friendly and its misconstrued a lot as flirting when Im just being friendly.I like direct guys.Games arent my style.
  • feithne
    feithne Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Regarding the whole "depends on the person doing the flirting" thing... I don't drink, and the first time I'd been to a bar was actually a few months ago. And while I was there nursing my Dr. Pepper, this old dude came up and started hitting on me. Like, very visibly old dude, probably could've been my grandpa. Made me super uncomfortable and I could not wait to get outta there.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    feithne wrote: »
    Regarding the whole "depends on the person doing the flirting" thing... I don't drink, and the first time I'd been to a bar was actually a few months ago. And while I was there nursing my Dr. Pepper, this old dude came up and started hitting on me. Like, very visibly old dude, probably could've been my grandpa. Made me super uncomfortable and I could not wait to get outta there.

hey... If i remember correctly... you were coming onto me!!..... although..... I was very drunk... so couldn't rightly ay what happened...
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    airwicca wrote: »
    I want to run away when someone flirts with me.LOL.I feel really on the spot and Im a bit shy when I first meet people.I get flirted with a lot.May be Im just fun to tease? on the flip side, when I do talk to people Im really open and friendly and its misconstrued a lot as flirting when Im just being friendly.I like direct guys.Games arent my style.

It's probably that open, friendliness that's getting you flirted with haha.

If I'm out in public, at a bar with friends etc I'm never the one that gets flirted with because I'm more introverted in how I act.

Put me at work where I run face-to-face fundraising teams and interact with all sorts of people in the most open, friendly put-on personality you can imagine... Well, lets just say there's a reason I own a fake engagement ring AND wedding band.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options

If I'm out in public, at a bar with friends etc I'm never the one that gets flirted with because I'm more introverted in how I act.

Put me at work where I run face-to-face fundraising teams and interact with all sorts of people in the most open, friendly put-on personality you can imagine... Well, lets just say there's a reason I own a fake engagement ring AND wedding band.

You could raise my funds anyday! Sorry, I'm horrible at this. ;)
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options

engagement and wedding rings probably wouldn't stop a lot of guys.... not saying its right tho..
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options

engagement and wedding rings probably wouldn't stop a lot of guys.... not saying its right tho..

I know, it's just been snowballing. I started with just the engagement ring, and then men started really creepily saying "Oh, so you're not off the market yet." The wedding band I'm having relatively more success with.

I agree though, creeps will be creeps.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I've had a guy ask me to be his 3rd baby momma once? I had to decline rightfully so
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I've had a guy ask me to be his 3rd baby momma once? I had to decline rightfully so

That guy must be flirting on a whole new level.

• shoppingmaniac86
    Options

He was in his late 30s as well...
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

Is that a bad thing?

I'm 28 I don't have a problem with guys in their late 30s just guys in their late 30s that ask me to be their 3rd baby momma lol
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

Is that a bad thing?

I'm 28 I don't have a problem with guys in their late 30s just guys in their late 30s that ask me to be their 3rd baby momma lol

Nice recovery. :)
    I'm guessing you're in your late 30s? Lol
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

I would love to be face-to-face with your friendly put-on personality. :open_mouth:

Seriously, I don't think I would know the difference between an engagement ring or a wedding ring. I just figure if there is a ring on that finger, she is in a committed relationship. If that's been the case for long, she is probably disappointed and I might be able to use that to my benefit. :wink: