Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    So being married means.. You can't accept any compliments at all and like it?!

Hmmm its not the 1920s and I'm married not dead. He looks and acknowledges other women and I'm sure most married men do as well.

No that's not quite what I meant.... Accepting a compliment is lovely. No problem there. Allowing it to open the lines of communication based on a sexual attraction, I feel is not.

Of course, I agree. Every man involved in my life in whatever way; work, school, social media, or my personal life, knows theres only room for 3 boys in my life. My little man, my husband, and my dad.

But if I get a compliment, I'll smile and say thanks. Guys that are blatant however gets that b*tch look and I'm married line.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    I'm not observant enough to know if I'm being flirted with or not so I have no idea if I like it. If my friends tell me someone was just flirting with me I usually just thought they were being nice.
    That's so me. Someone once took my hand and said, "You know I'm hitting on you, right?". Nope, but I do now!

I love to play the flirting game (dish it and take it), I'm just not so great at it.
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    sure
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I always think of flirting as subtle. blatant, what's your moth for kind of comments are not flirting. Maybe I'm old school but it should be more like banter between people that leaves you thinking and then wanting more. but I'm an old married lady so who knows really

Exactly. And therein lies the difference between hot and sexy. Hot almost always involves physical or obvious. Sexy often involves the mind. Hot fades. Sexy can be forever.

You said it perfectly....

Yes this ^^^
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    Arathels wrote: »
    I'm not observant enough to know if I'm being flirted with or not so I have no idea if I like it. If my friends tell me someone was just flirting with me I usually just thought they were being nice.
    That's so me. Someone once took my hand and said, "You know I'm hitting on you, right?". Nope, but I do now!

I love to play the flirting game (dish it and take it), I'm just not so great at it.

Haha I've been asked that exact question and my response was pretty close to yours haha.

I'm so bad at this game that my friends usually just tell the guys to go and kiss me.. if I like them I'll kiss back, if not I'll push them away.. Only way for them to know if I'm into them or not with out asking.
  • Amanda_0707
    Amanda_0707 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Love it
  • sparrish531
    sparrish531 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    absolutely
  • gruesomegreta
    gruesomegreta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It depends. I'm not opposed to it. If I say I'm not interested and it continues, that's concerning.
  • janetterdz93
    janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Not even a question for me lol!
  • loving1me
    loving1me Posts: 21 Member
    Options

I have amazing husband that makes me feel like a queen well at least most of the time I generally don't notice but mainly because I'm really not interested but I love how he flirts with me
  • CourtneyMarie1760
    CourtneyMarie1760 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Who doesnt, is the real question!?
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Love flirting and the back and fourth banter. Doesn't always mean i fancy the person but its a good ice breaker
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    Only if I find them attractive.. Otherwise it's like "ewww that gross person wants to have sex with me"
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Witty comments are instant turn ons.
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it's always my husband that gets flirted with, and doesn't even realize it's happening
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I always think of flirting as subtle. blatant, what's your moth for kind of comments are not flirting. Maybe I'm old school but it should be more like banter between people that leaves you thinking and then wanting more. but I'm an old married lady so who knows really

Exactly. And therein lies the difference between hot and sexy. Hot almost always involves physical or obvious. Sexy often involves the mind. Hot fades. Sexy can be forever.

You said it perfectly....

^^ This

• nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Friendly banter is fine.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    "Hey, I like your...erm...oh *kitten*, I should have thought this out a bit more...oh...I like your face. I'm not weird, honest...where are you going? I said I'm NOT weird."

That's how my flirting usually goes, I think if you asked the recipients of my efforts, they'd probably not say they enjoyed it.
  • sparrish531
    sparrish531 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    <
    enjoys very much...with some limits
  • 505h17
    505h17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Need some advice. I'm able to chat to women, break the ice, make them feel at ease - but then it always seems to nosedive when I show them my big hunting knife with the lovely serrated edge. Am I missing something?