$100 for a pair of jeans..would you do it?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the feedback!

After reading all the posts I have decided to get a pair when I hit GW. It is kind of funny since that firm decision alone has already been motivating.

(Well,..cough..I may have forgot a bit when I went a little crazy with the flavored coffee creamer today, but other then that! :laugh: )

I will keep chugging along slowly and comfortable towards my goal. Plenty of time to save up and I WILL buy them totally guilt free!

Have a great and awesome weekend!

Billandted_zps5ed562e4.jpg[

sounds like a great plan!
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I buy all my designer jeans at thrift stores and yes in my size and fit I am patient! Because I am POOR and CHEAP!
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Do it. They will last longer than other cheaper jeans as well.
    Now, I am a poor cat who does not typically spend allot of cash on clothes. I know many do and I totally respect the logic behind it, a.k.a feeling good in your clothes IS worth the money. However my upbringing has me in a mindset where it almost makes me physically ill to drop a large amount of cash on clothing. Even when I save up in advance I still find myself thinking I should be spending it on something more practical.

That said, a brand of jeans have waltzed into my life and I really want a pair. They start at $100 a pop and I keep debating with myself over it. Thoughts like this circle through my brain: "$100! WTF I do not want a pair of those. Oh-but they are like an instant butt lift I soooo DO want a pair. When I hit gw this will be my reward. Something practical would be more rewarding. Stop thinking about those dumb jeans.They are not dumb.." (yes, I have considered Schizophrenia)

Anyway, would you buy them or do something practical with the cash?