Why am I not losing weight?- Have a perfect diet and exercise regimen. Nothing still :(

Options
13»

Replies

• ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Coming from a fellow engineer, you might like watching your numbers with this excel extraction tool . You will have to log all of your meals and exercise in MFP but it's entertaining to graph out things.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/EvgeniZyntx/view/mfp-data-export-tool-the-overview-659927
  • mistiesnshn77
    mistiesnshn77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    nimmu87 wrote: »
    Guys, need your help big time-

Here's is a look at my diary entry for a day and the calories from MFP- it is almost the same everyday-

FOOD- 1236 calories a day.

Breakfast= 301 calories
    A smoothie with silk almond milk (1 cup_, chobani simply 100 yogurt and half a banana; 1 slice of ezekiel sprout bread

Snack- 162 calories
    15 baby carrots, raw
    12 Almonds

Lunch-334 calories
    Fresh veggie salad (cucmbers, carrots, grape tomatoes and some beans from office cafe)- 0.75 cup
    Chobani simply 100 Yogurt
    1.5 cup homemade butternut squash and carrot soup

Snack- 169 calories
    Eas - Lean 15 - Vanilla Creme, 30 g (1 packet- 2 scoops)
    1 Navel orange

Dinner- 270 calories
    Steamfresh/ green giant steamed veggies- 1 packet
    Melon- cantaloupe- 2cups

Everyday exercise Routine-
    Cardio: HIIT on Treadmill for 35 minutes- 2.2 miles and 375 calories burned
    Weight training- 25 minutes approx. 150- 200 calories burned

I have thyroid issues that are under control, we have changes the antidepressant so it won't cause weight gain, I work out 5-6 days a week, I drink a LOT of water, I watch the sodium, the fat and the sugars in my diet, no caffeine.

I have a nutritionist, a therapist and a psychiatrist/endocrinologist helping me. A personal trainer designed my workouts and I added my own exercises along the way.

Tried between April and July of last year and went down from 258 to 236 lbs. Gained back 10 lbs.

Started in April 2015 and lost 9 lbs. so down to 237 lbs now.

No progress for the past month and more.

What do I do? This is the exact reason I gave up last year. Trying desperately not to, this year.

HELP!!!!

-Nirupama