60 lbs in 4 months

Options
Just wanted to share my latest progress. Tomorrow marks 120 days since I have started my lifestyle change. A lot of people ask me what diet I am doing and what work outs I do. I am not dieting, I am eating smart and I work out different every day but I work my *kitten* off when I do it. If you have food and your questioning whether or not it is good for you it probably isn't. I failed a lot with my weight in my entire life. I was a binge eater and I had hated who I had become. I was not happy. In february I hit rock bottom and it scared me.
I decided I had to do something and I had to do it now. Instead of just dieting I decided to get real help. I went to a therapist, a nutrionalist and over eaters anonymous. In the beginning I did not work out but just focused on my food. I planned and packed every meal the night before and always carried it with me. I cut out eating out, drinking, smoking and basically everyone I knew. I just wanted to work on me for a while. After a couple weeks I looked up some workouts on Pinterest and Youtube. Every workout I tried to challenge myself more than the day before. I listened to my body. Sometimes I eat my work out calories back sometimes I don't.

I just want to let you all know that it is possible to do it on your own, but before you can do any of it, you have to start learning how to LOVE yourself and know that you are good enough or it is never going to work. I am still working on loving myself but every time i see a picture of the old me I see a sad person and I don't think anyone should have to feel that way. I finally know what it is like to live now :)
26 years old
5"8
SW 260
CW 200
GW 180

mefront.png
meside.png

Replies

• yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing. You're a beautiful inspiration!!
  • imafitmom
    imafitmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!
  • delfonzo2000
    delfonzo2000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!! Good job, lady!
  • cjgarcia86
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the encouragement
  • remimarie
    remimarie Posts: 80
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look bad *kitten*!! I just started my journey to weight loss, not that I haven't tried numerous times. But this time, like you, I'm doing things different. I joined Curves, I have a meal plan that I follow and I workout almost everyday, only because I walk everyday and then I do circuit training at Curves 4x a week.

Would it be alright to add you as a friend? I'd love to get and give support with you through this journey. Thanks!
  • dreamweavers4
    Options
    Wow, you look so good! Congrats on the lifestyle change and love hearing how much happier you are now!
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Nicoleace22
    Nicoleace22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome success. Keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • BrittanyLail
    BrittanyLail Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I needed this tonight.
  • angelsoul37
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic and congratulations on your success. Your story is a reflection of my life and thank you for the inspiration. Thank you for reminding me that I need to love myself and care for myself and to make my health and life a top priority. I'm very happy for you :-)
  • MzsCherise
    MzsCherise Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Thank you for sharing!...i don't know you but i am very proud of you girl!! Way to love your self enough to take control of your life!! AMAZING job!!! :) woohoo
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I think I see the start of some serious abs. That is where I want to be. I have lost 40 pounds total but I still have so much fat hanging everywhere. I need to do some crazy toning up.

By the way your tats are bad a.s.s.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    MY FRIEND!!! I am so extremely proud of you!!! You look amazing and you've always been beautiful! I always knew you could do it.

True inspiration!!!!

xoxo
  • 180sarah
    180sarah Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for the pick me up! Hard work does pay off. Thanks this is just what I needed today.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    What a difference hey!! :happy: Congratulation!:flowerforyou:
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' fantastic! Congrats on such a huge weight loss in such a short time. :flowerforyou:
  • krystalc1986
    krystalc1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! Keep up the good work !!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Scrimshire446
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You make me believe that I can do it! I weighed almost 260 at one point-took Adepex and lost 75 pounds but gained it all back except for 10 pounds So this time Im doing it ALL ON MY OWN! ! Ive actually suprised myself ive always tried to loose weight and never lasted at it more than a few days and im almost a month in now! Its amazing what you've done. You are a wonderful inspiration keep up the ggreat work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!