Amazing
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job, girlie!
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! love the 4 pack I see, good for you!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, your dedication and hard work is paying off. We worry about everyone else & take care of those around us before we even bother thinking about ourselves, so congratulations on taking the time for you. You deserve it.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You weren't playing around.... 60 lbs in 4 months is absolutely AMAZING! Congratulations... and wtg on your dedication!!! :flowerforyou:
  • happy_grandma_phenix
    Options
    You do look amazing!! Great encouragement, thanks!
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    You did wonderful!! I like your tattoos, but I love your transformation! You are beautiful, and your post always made me cry.. I believe in myself now, and will never think negative again. THANK YOU!!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    Soooo stinking proud of you!!! You look AMAZiNG!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What a change! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Amazing transition, Keep upt he good work chick!

Hope i can do as good as you :flowerforyou:
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    A-Freakin A-Mazing, Fabulous, Well Done, Kudos, Hot Lady, Smashing, WOW, Great Work :heart:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this, you look AMAZING!!! I also started in Feb & have 53lbs gone however I don't quite look as awesome as you (yet) but I think alot of times I can't see it in the mirror when others can. I still have a way to go, approx 80lbs or so but you have def given me motivation to keep on going!!
  • Chaosrose8
    Chaosrose8 Posts: 39
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Great inspiration to work hard and to keep trying. Thank you for sharing your story!
  • AbstractAttack33
    AbstractAttack33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring to me! I struggled a lot with loving who I was a couple years ago, and though it is still hard at times, you're right. You have to slowly get to a point where you love yourself and before anything really works. You're more motivated and happier when you try to do things, if you love yourself. You're transformation is an amazing and beautiful one! I wish you the best with the rest of your journey :)
  • Rudygue78
    Rudygue78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats...what a good story! I've has a similar trek to loosing weight and living healthy. I've reached my first goal of getting under 200 lbs....and my new goal is 190. Can't afford a gym so I walk every day at least 3 miles. I'v been tracking my food here and it pays off because you know exactly what is making you gain/loose weight. Your story is inspirational. Thanks for sharing. Never give up!
  • robynmac91
    robynmac91 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Congrats on such amazing progress!
  • kimcbrooks1
    Options
    Awesome work! You look beautiful!
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great work!
  • mrscarolbernard
    mrscarolbernard Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work. Your tattoos look even more awesome now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!