5'3 female 50 lbs to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 30, 5'3 and I have about 40lbs to loose! Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • lucyb953
    lucyb953 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 33 5ft 3 and have already lost a stone. Need to loose another 18lbs! Started long walks 4 nights a week as things have slowed hopefully it will start showing on the scales soon!
  • Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the add! I've lost 4ish kg (8ish lbs I think) since I started this thread... With a little bit of help from my friends... :#
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    6 "1 male to lose 40 pounds more! Looking friend to keep us motivated feel free to add me B)
  • tru82
    tru82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to help with the journey. I have about 60 more pounds to go .. Please feel free to add me :)
  • leeannmelchor
    leeannmelchor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too. I am trying to lose 50 lbs. I have lost 5 lbs my first month, now I have stalled and have lost/gained the same pound for last 2 weeks.
  • usagiannora
    usagiannora Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am 5'3" and I weigh just under 185 lbs! This is the heaviest I have been in my life. I've gone through so much medically in the past 8 years that I didn't have a choice but to be on bed rest what felt like 24/7. I am ready to get back to working out, getting in to a routine, and starting to live my life again. I don't have a lot of friends on this app/website. So please add me and we can encourage one another.
  • Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started This thread exactly 1 month ago and I have lost 11,9 lbs!!! Thank you all for your support
  • saraevelyn21
    saraevelyn21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'3 with 57 lbs to lose!
    Add me if you like! :)
  • hannyzoe
    hannyzoe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, 25 years old and would like to lose about 60 pounds! Looking for friends to hold me accountable.