help! can't find good/uncomplicated exercises

Options
13»

Replies

• afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »

If you are a fan of zombies (isn't everybody??) you can even download a phone app that puts you into a running game where you are trying to survive the zombie apocalypse: https://www.zombiesrungame.com/

This is the coolest thing I have ever heard of in my life.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,178 Member
    Options
    Anabth wrote: »
    Hi guys
    I'm new on here and I'm still struggling to find exercises to help me with my weight loss soo any help/answers from yous would be great!! thanks x

Grab some shoes and go walking.

Hop on a bicycle and go for a ride.

• cenandra
    cenandra Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Anabth wrote: »
    Hi guys
    I'm new on here and I'm still struggling to find exercises to help me with my weight loss soo any help/answers from yous would be great!! thanks x

Do what is right for you. I for one can't do any videos or something that feels uncomfortable that is just me. I ride my recumbent bike and walk that is all I need. Best of luck in your journey!
  • Anabth
    Anabth Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @cenandra thanks for the help :smile:
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My favorite exercise will always be passive....although I have incorporated intense interval training into my regime...by and large going for hikes, swimming, hula hoopping, and dancing in my livingroom is where I started.
  • blazngfyre78
    blazngfyre78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Woman's Health Magazine? They have tons of exercises on their Pinterest board, YouTube videos and their online website. Check it out!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    go for a run, ride your bike, go hiking...do whatever it is you like to do. there's nothing complicated about exercising.