MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKES

Options
2»

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I've used Herbalife shakes for about six months now. Herbalife has some strange business practises (rumours of a pyramid scheme, etc) BUT I find their shakes do work, and taste good. I use unsweetened almond milk, which brings them to about 150 calories each, and they keep me full til lunch.

As a bonus, within about two weeks of starting the Herbalife shakes, my hair, skin and nails all dramatically improved, so obviously they have vitamins in that I wasn't getting before.

Ah, yes. I'm looking forward to reading your success story on here in a year or so, since there are LITERALLY ZERO success stories on here that credit shakes like Herbalife to sustainable weight-loss.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have been using the GNC Lean 25 chocolate. It's really good if you make it with just water but I make mine 12 oz of flavored coffee, 4 oz of unsweetened almond milk, and a tad of sugar free syrup ... usually hazelnut or mocha. I blend it all up with a few coffee icecubes. This makes two servings. I will have one on the way to work and the other one mid morning. They keep me full and eliminates morning snacking which was a problem for me. GNC has lots of flavors. I think I'll try the cookies and cream next. Or maybe the banana.
  • rachelecosse
    rachelecosse Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Ah, yes. I'm looking forward to reading your success story on here in a year or so, since there are LITERALLY ZERO success stories on here that credit shakes like Herbalife to sustainable weight-loss.

*shrug* you'd be surprised how little I care about what you're looking forward to, or your uninformed opinion on what I'm eating.