Favorite at home workout programs?

Options
My_Butt
My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
What is everyone's favorite at home workout program? I've done Insanity, I have Hip Hop Abs, and I ordered Body Beast?

Looking for some options to put on my amazon wish list.

Replies

• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I managed good results with DDP Yoga.
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels' videos, I'm currently doing her 6 week six-pack and I did her 30 day shred last year or so. I know some people can't really stand her, but for me it's the exact blend of motivation and hate that I need to give that little bit of extra energy :)
  • RebeccaD22
    RebeccaD22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home. LOVE her walking videos. Have only done about 5 so far but they are so great! Just walk! (among other exercises mixed with walking).
    My current favorite: http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone-Belly-Blasting-Walk/dp/B009WHD9CS/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1433545316&sr=8-8&keywords=walk+at+home

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's is amazing I've done body revolution, 30 day shred and ripped in 30. I'm holding to start body shred soon
  • cruzmom123
    cruzmom123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My cable provider is Comcast. Under the On Demand option, there are several free workouts. My favorite is hip-hop cardio but I also enjoy yoga, pilates, belly dancing and lifting weights with a tv personal trainer.
  • kleighjones
    kleighjones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try turbo fire, or piyo. Both with Chalene Johnson, and both SUPER fun, and give great results!
  • irsyadnh
    irsyadnh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender cardio HIIT workout.
  • JahanLindy
    JahanLindy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    try to engage yourself in household works that include movements. put pressure on your belly, move your hand and leg. and if possible make running a regular exercise.
  • urgley
    urgley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like Jessica Smith. All her workouts are free on YouTube and new ones are added regularly if you like to mix it up!
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Check Out CIZE Coming In July From Beachbody!
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for Cize!
    I have Jillian michaels 30 day shred, one week shred, PiYo, 21 day fix and insanity. I haven't done and JMs in years but love 21 df workouts. Probably my fave so far because of the variety.
  • kswiger06
    kswiger06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like doing "the firm, get thin in 30". You get 12 disks of regular workouts and a bonus disk on top of it. The workouts are able to be modified for your fitness level and they are only 20 minutes long. Each week you do 3 workouts giving your body time to rest. I've been doing them for 2 years now and they never get boring since you do each disk only once a month and they still kick my but when I commit.
  • LiftAndBalance
    LiftAndBalance Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.
  • empireman85
    empireman85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have some of the above. Biggest loser had a whole series not just Jillian and I like those.
    My all time favorite is Billy Banks Tae Bo. Goes by fast, gets a good burn and mostly keeps you off the ground. You never know, a workout like that could save your bacon some day!
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've got quite a few of Jillian's to mix and match. I don't do them how you're supposed to, I'd get way too nodded doing the same routine for weeks at a time. Some of the routines I like, some not so much (i think it depends how many evil plank related workouts she throws in) , but overall they're all a pretty good workout.
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I've done Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 and had great results. I second youtube (free is always good). Right now I'm starting on the You Are Your Own Gym app for bodyweight training. Yoga is a longtime fave and can be done anywhere.
  • terrilouH
    terrilouH Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I use BodyProject workouts on YouTube love them
  • NowIsForMe
    NowIsForMe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels (Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Level 1) and Leslie Sansone ( Walking - Part 1: Start Quick & Easy) both on YouTube. (I also paid for Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD for Level 1-3 for like less than $10.00 at Walmart - I love Jillian)
  • sumyia
    sumyia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Try turbo fire, or piyo. Both with Chalene Johnson, and both SUPER fun, and give great results!

• mdt07
    mdt07 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing Piyo...Love it! I also like the workouts with 21 Day Fix. They are 30 mins long but effective.