Favorite at home workout programs?

Options
2»

Replies

• gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just found bikini body mommy today and she seems awesome. I think I am going to give that a try. Has anybody done them
  • lisaweaver3
    lisaweaver3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My husband said Richard Simmons. ;)
    I really like Leslie Sansone and Mari Winsor.
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    RebeccaD22 wrote: »
    Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home. LOVE her walking videos. Have only done about 5 so far but they are so great! Just walk! (among other exercises mixed with walking).
    My current favorite: http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone-Belly-Blasting-Walk/dp/B009WHD9CS/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1433545316&sr=8-8&keywords=walk+at+home

Agree. Love these and they can be found on YouTube.
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper' "Ultimate cardio body" and "Total body transformation" are some of the hardest workouts I've done! Both are hour long workouts and it really pushes you out of your comfort zone.
  • wendy16256
    wendy16256 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender on YouTube is what I use all of the time. They have over 400 free videos for every fitness level.
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels for me - Body Revolution, 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30 and No More Trouble Zones.
  • ladygirl123
    ladygirl123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    What is everyone's favorite at home workout program? I've done Insanity, I have Hip Hop Abs, and I ordered Body Beast?

Looking for some options to put on my amazon wish list.

I ordered Body Beast for my husband for Christmas it looked intimidating to me but after being bored with my current routine I decided to try it and work at my own pace and fitness level.
    I'm on my third week now. I loveee it!! Under 40 minutes and challenging as hell. Just what I need it!!
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I ordered Body Beast for my husband for Christmas it looked intimidating to me but after being bored with my current routine I decided to try it and work at my own pace and fitness level.
    I'm on my third week now. I loveee it!! Under 40 minutes and challenging as hell. Just what I need it!!

I'll def have to check out Body Beast next!

I've done P90X3 and Insanity and am currently on the elite block of P90x3. I love that the workouts are only 30 minutes. It just seems more efficient! I did P90X before that and it felt like an excessive amount of lifting.

I've been throwing in some of the cardio from Les Mills Combat and its a blast, but I'm a sucker for most cardio kickboxing/martial arts routines. If you like punching and kicking things, I definitely recommend it.

• SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good old fashioned Cher fitness step workout and Cindy Crawford. Both on YouTube