Ladies, where do you get your workout clothes?

Options
2»

Replies

• lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have actually found that Forever 21 has really durable sports bras.I have 4 of them, including one that is still in amazing condition after 3 years!! Aside from that, I usually look for good deals at Dick's Sporting Goods or Target.
  • bmwatson19
    bmwatson19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lululemon for bottoms, hands down!
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Lululemon is by far my favorite brand. Pricey, but durable and awesome sweat wicking. (I have several pairs of their yoga pants that are 10years old and still look awesome, but are dated since they are flare leg). I've picked up some decent stuff at TJMaxx like "the girls" leggings as they are a heavy material and do a fairly good job at hiding cellulite. I have some bras and leggings from Old Navy, they are pretty decent, but the pants aren't very good at wicking...so that's annoying.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Walmart for me. When I get to goal I may splurge and get some nicere stuff...but for now I'm satisfied with walmart
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Whatever you do don't fall for that fitness as that follows you round ...Fabletics

Will post link of my experience and others

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10156626/fabletics-fitness-wear-a-warning/p1
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Have to say Gap fitness is pretty good and they always have 30% off offers
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Whatever you do don't fall for that fitness as that follows you round ...Fabletics

Will post link of my experience and others

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10156626/fabletics-fitness-wear-a-warning/p1

Thank you for posting that. I had wanted to order an outfit, but couldn't figure out how the website worked. I was asking my s-mom for something for my bday but didn't want her to get too confused by the site. Glad we didn't go that route....
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I always feel like I get way too gross working out to spend $$ on nice gear.
    I love working out in loose-fitting, sweat-wicking tank tops and find them $5 a pop at Walmart. Agree with others on TJ Maxx.
    Surprisingly, I've gotten most of my leggings at aeropostale because they are super cheap when on sale and 100% synthetic (for paddleboarding). I'm super short, though, and buy the capris.
    Still on the lookout for the HG sports bra... :/
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Oh I just wanted to share, I bought these tanks by Climawear at TJ Maxx that are gorgeous. Great for small breasts/ those who like tanks with the little bra built in. The colors are vibrant and the fit is amazing. Plus it's one less item (sports bra) to remember to pack for the gym in the morning. Pants. Shirt. Go.

If anyone has tried the bottoms I'd be interested to know what they're like.