Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need more friends and support!

My name is Samantha and I have been trying 2 lose weight for 3 yrs now! I always go up and down then quit my diet and start over which leaves me with NO progress! I srted logging daily for 2 weeks now and have been back in the gym 4 to 5 times week. I do herbalife diet as well. I'm very desperate 2 lose weight and its a struggle every single day;especially since I am so used 2 eating unhealthy. Support and motivation from others help me out a whoooole lotttt. I'm hoping to make new friends on here so we can share our success!

Replies

• kirstendavis98
    kirstendavis98 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi Samantha I'm kirsten like you I'm pretty up and down. I was doing really good last summer and lost some weight but then quit working out and gained all the weight back plus some. I've been back on mfp for almost a month and have slowly been working out again. Eating healthy isn't going so great some days but it's a work in progress. I've met some great and supportive people on here and hopefully I can help motivate you and vice-versa
  • Mzzlin
    Mzzlin Posts: 9 Member
    Hi samantha :-)
    I know the struggle oh so well. I've been back in #myfitzone for 2 months now. What gave me a jump start was the 10 day green smoothie cleanse by JJ Smith. Amazon has it. It took away my cravings for almost everything unhealthy. I've lost a total of 14lbs in 2 months with that and exercising. I am looking for new people with like minded fitness goals. I also added a fitness album to my fb page and I post something almost everyday. In a way it's my own way on motivating me and staying on track. It also gives me the opportunity to motivate someone else. I get so much feedback and encouragement from my fbf. Some off then have started writing out also. Good luck.
  • simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Thank you so much 4 sharing! I think I am going to try that green smoothie cleanse! Sounds like something that can help me alot. Seems like you working hard to do this as well so I will root for you through this tough journey!
    Mzzlin wrote: »
    Hi samantha :-)
    I know the struggle oh so well. I've been back in #myfitzone for 2 months now. What gave me a jump start was the 10 day green smoothie cleanse by JJ Smith. Amazon has it. It took away my cravings for almost everything unhealthy. I've lost a total of 14lbs in 2 months with that and exercising. I am looking for new people with like minded fitness goals. I also added a fitness album to my fb page and I post something almost everyday. In a way it's my own way on motivating me and staying on track. It also gives me the opportunity to motivate someone else. I get so much feedback and encouragement from my fbf. Some off then have started writing out also. Good luck.

• simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Hi Samantha I'm kirsten like you I'm pretty up and down. I was doing really good last summer and lost some weight but then quit working out and gained all the weight back plus some. I've been back on mfp for almost a month and have slowly been working out again. Eating healthy isn't going so great some days but it's a work in progress. I've met some great and supportive people on here and hopefully I can help motivate you and vice-versa
    Yeah thats what happened to me! Vacations really bring me down too omg! But yes lets motivate each other we can do this!!!!
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    My name is Samantha and I have been trying 2 lose weight for 3 yrs now! I always go up and down then quit my diet and start over which leaves me with NO progress! I srted logging daily for 2 weeks now and have been back in the gym 4 to 5 times week. I do herbalife diet as well. I'm very desperate 2 lose weight and its a struggle every single day;especially since I am so used 2 eating unhealthy. Support and motivation from others help me out a whoooole lotttt. I'm hoping to make new friends on here so we can share our success!

Hi Samantha it is interesting that you say "quit my diet" as I realised a long time ago losing weight and keeping it off is for life. So I'm not on a diet but a healthy eating plan - for life - I may deviate along the way but trying to stick to it. I wish you luck.