Need more friends and support!

Options
My name is Samantha and I have been trying 2 lose weight for 3 yrs now! I always go up and down then quit my diet and start over which leaves me with NO progress! I srted logging daily for 2 weeks now and have been back in the gym 4 to 5 times week. I do herbalife diet as well. I'm very desperate 2 lose weight and its a struggle every single day;especially since I am so used 2 eating unhealthy. Support and motivation from others help me out a whoooole lotttt. I'm hoping to make new friends on here so we can share our success!

Replies

• kirstendavis98
    kirstendavis98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha I'm kirsten like you I'm pretty up and down. I was doing really good last summer and lost some weight but then quit working out and gained all the weight back plus some. I've been back on mfp for almost a month and have slowly been working out again. Eating healthy isn't going so great some days but it's a work in progress. I've met some great and supportive people on here and hopefully I can help motivate you and vice-versa
  • Mzzlin
    Mzzlin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi samantha :-)
    I know the struggle oh so well. I've been back in #myfitzone for 2 months now. What gave me a jump start was the 10 day green smoothie cleanse by JJ Smith. Amazon has it. It took away my cravings for almost everything unhealthy. I've lost a total of 14lbs in 2 months with that and exercising. I am looking for new people with like minded fitness goals. I also added a fitness album to my fb page and I post something almost everyday. In a way it's my own way on motivating me and staying on track. It also gives me the opportunity to motivate someone else. I get so much feedback and encouragement from my fbf. Some off then have started writing out also. Good luck.
  • simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much 4 sharing! I think I am going to try that green smoothie cleanse! Sounds like something that can help me alot. Seems like you working hard to do this as well so I will root for you through this tough journey!
    Mzzlin wrote: »
    Hi samantha :-)
    I know the struggle oh so well. I've been back in #myfitzone for 2 months now. What gave me a jump start was the 10 day green smoothie cleanse by JJ Smith. Amazon has it. It took away my cravings for almost everything unhealthy. I've lost a total of 14lbs in 2 months with that and exercising. I am looking for new people with like minded fitness goals. I also added a fitness album to my fb page and I post something almost everyday. In a way it's my own way on motivating me and staying on track. It also gives me the opportunity to motivate someone else. I get so much feedback and encouragement from my fbf. Some off then have started writing out also. Good luck.

• simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha I'm kirsten like you I'm pretty up and down. I was doing really good last summer and lost some weight but then quit working out and gained all the weight back plus some. I've been back on mfp for almost a month and have slowly been working out again. Eating healthy isn't going so great some days but it's a work in progress. I've met some great and supportive people on here and hopefully I can help motivate you and vice-versa
    Yeah thats what happened to me! Vacations really bring me down too omg! But yes lets motivate each other we can do this!!!!
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My name is Samantha and I have been trying 2 lose weight for 3 yrs now! I always go up and down then quit my diet and start over which leaves me with NO progress! I srted logging daily for 2 weeks now and have been back in the gym 4 to 5 times week. I do herbalife diet as well. I'm very desperate 2 lose weight and its a struggle every single day;especially since I am so used 2 eating unhealthy. Support and motivation from others help me out a whoooole lotttt. I'm hoping to make new friends on here so we can share our success!

Hi Samantha it is interesting that you say "quit my diet" as I realised a long time ago losing weight and keeping it off is for life. So I'm not on a diet but a healthy eating plan - for life - I may deviate along the way but trying to stick to it. I wish you luck.