Nearly 40 pounds in 3 months (progress pictures)

Options
13»

Replies

• KristinaHajjar
    KristinaHajjar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am just starting out at 235 lbs. my goal is 165. What is helping you the most?
  • Kanoled
    Kanoled Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and this is so encouraging to see! I am starting out at 227 and I want to lose at least 30 to start. How much exercising do you do and what have you been doing?
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am just starting out at 235 lbs. my goal is 165. What is helping you the most?

Trusting that this app works and sticking to it even when I'm unsure if it's working or not. :smile:
    Kanoled wrote: »
    I'm just starting out and this is so encouraging to see! I am starting out at 227 and I want to lose at least 30 to start. How much exercising do you do and what have you been doing?

I got to the gym every other day and walk. Sticking to cardio for now and will move onto a strength program in the near future.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!