My 2 year body transformation! (video and photos)

Options
Hello everyone! TODAY is my 2 year anniversary from the day I joined the gym and decided I was NOT going to let my gut get the best of me lol! I am very excited to share this video with you, and I'm very proud of the results over these past 2 years :bigsmile:

I have to give HUGE props to all the great people on my FL for their motivation and support throughout my crazy cut that I've been on for the past 9 months :happy: I lost a total of 30 pounds!

A giant thank you to my wife who also has been so supportive, and helped me with my meal preparation on the days where I didn't have time to do it myself.

Well HERE IT IS! Check out the VIDEO!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c5FAm2RIJo

Check out some pics!

The left pic is Day 1, the middle pic is at 1 year, and the right side pic is yesterday!!

9040004923_0cfe94c410_z.jpg

9040005475_7eb26aac86_z.jpg
f

9042228286_9b10fcfea8.jpg

9042228090_f15e5ea027.jpg

For anyone wondering, the only supplements I take are whey protein and 5g micronized creatine daily. I use Driven Sports Craze for a pre-workout maybe about 50% of the time for my gym days. That's it!!! :happy:

9040083877_746e71a522.jpg

9040084109_c88a8bd0a6.jpg

9042306682_37519923a4.jpg

9042306484_7b0a054f96.jpg

Replies

• ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Kicking *kitten*! Happy 2 yr anniversary! :-)
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!!! Just goes to show everyone that this takes time and dedication which you clearly have demonstrated.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    You got hot... CONGRATS!
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Right on bro! Just like I said on my page, MY INSPIRATION!!!!! Damn, man!!
  • Kattamer81
    Kattamer81 Posts: 90
    Options
    David!! This is amazing...it makes me all warm and fuzzy to see your smile. You've gone on a long, amazing journey and you look incredible! Great job!

You have no idea what a motivator you are for me. Thank you!! :heart:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!! You look fantastic !! :happy:
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! :drinker:
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Hello everyone! TODAY is my 2 year anniversary from the day I joined the gym and decided I was NOT going to let my gut get the best of me lol! I am very excited to share this video with you, and I'm very proud of the results over these past 2 years :bigsmile:

I have to give HUGE props to all the great people on my FL for their motivation and support throughout my crazy cut that I've been on for the past 9 months :happy: I lost a total of 30 pounds!

A giant thank you to my wife who also has been so supportive, and helped me with my meal preparation on the days where I didn't have time to do it myself.

Well HERE IT IS! Check out the VIDEO!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c5FAm2RIJo

Check out some pics!

The left pic is Day 1, the middle pic is at 1 year, and the right side pic is yesterday!!

9040004923_0cfe94c410_z.jpg

9040005475_7eb26aac86_z.jpg
    f

9042228286_9b10fcfea8.jpg

9042228090_f15e5ea027.jpg

For anyone wondering, the only supplements I take are whey protein and 5g micronized creatine daily. I use Driven Sports Craze for a pre-workout maybe about 50% of the time for my gym days. That's it!!! :happy:

OMG. I fell in love with your body LOL. What an amazing transformation. If your wife doesn't want to prepare your meals when you don't have the time, call me :-)
    Now, seriously, what a motivating post. You look awesome and your muscle definition is huge. Congratulations.
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Seriously, you are such an inspiration and a great friend! So proud of you.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Dayum.
  • Terree_G
    Terree_G Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Move over, Daniel Craig!

Simply awesome transformation. Congrats!
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    Goosshhh!

In Essex (UK) we call that "TOTES AMAZE!!"

(Translation: Totally amazing!)

You look FIT AS....! WELL DONE
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great pics & video! Oddly enough, the pics seemed impressive until I watched the video and saw your overall shape & movement - now I'm really impressed!

Can you show my husband how to make his upper body look that good?? :laugh:
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You are an inspiration! All the hard work shows! Love ya brother Dave!
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    All I can say is you are amazing! What a great accomplishment. It takes hard work and dedication which you have and you're totally inspiring so many of us here on your FL. BTW - I like the farmers tan you've got on your arms in the before pics. LOL
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!! You look HAWT!! Whit Whoo!!!
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! :)
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Damn, I bet your wife is all kinds of happy! You look great!
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!