My 2 year body transformation! (video and photos)

Options

Replies

• mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    WOW. Fantastic body change! You did tremendous! :drinker:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Impressive!!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    awesome!! Congratulations on your hard work and success. Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring.
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!!! Pure inspiration to never give up.
    Keep doing what you do. Its working great!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Good Stuff!! Awesome transformation! Keep up the awesomeness!!!!!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great job ! Congrat's to you! Thanks for sharing.. I will be showing my husband your video because he is now wanting to bulk up some..He is in the process and is doing great,but I would like to share you video with him..
  • MrsJ1105
    MrsJ1105 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congratulations!
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    Great job, happy 2 year anniversary!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You look like a model! HOTNESS! LOL
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Great work!
  • sash3619
    sash3619 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Awesome job! HOT
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    9042306682_37519923a4.jpg

THIS RIGHT HERE.......

Excuse me while I swoon.
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Thank you all so much for the nice comments! :bigsmile: :heart:

At my gym there are plenty of guys who use steroids and I have been approached several times with offers to try different things. I have always known that I DID NOT want to put any of that into my body. Nothing against those who do, but for me personally I wanted to do this completely naturally and let my body to the real work.

I have a 4 year goal for this entire process before I back off and just do maintenance from there out. The next 12 months will be focused on building more foundational muscle, and the final 12 months after that will be focused on shaping and sculpting.

4 YEARS BABY! I can't wait! :happy:

Good for you for doing it all naturally. Congrats on 2 years; that is awesome.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    9042306682_37519923a4.jpg

THIS RIGHT HERE.......

Excuse me while I swoon.

Ditto! I'm showing your video to hubby tonight! He's genetically gifted with broad shoulders, big arms, and cut legs....but he's very "comfortable" right now and letting it all kinda getting masked with a moderate budda-belly (very similar to your before, in other words) and general fat layer . He's SOOOOO supportive of my weight-loss efforts, even cooking all my meals, and fixing my lunch box (which is almost exactly like yours, lol). Yet he's not doing the same for himself. I try so hard to let him know (without berating him) how lucky he is to have his genetics and how painful it is to get your body back after letting it go (like *I* have).

I hope I can show him your video as encouragement. I'm already trying to work the reverse-psychology angle ("honey, can you teach me how to deadliest / squat at the gym?") and I CONSTANTLY tell him how hot I think he is....even with his Budda-belly. I just want him to be healthy as well!!

Thank you for the inspiration for BOTH of us! Your wife must be very, very proud!!! :)

(Guys....any advice on encouraging your man to quit smoking and get serious about the gym? He's active-duty military, so you'd think it would be a given....but he's 2 months from retirement & I think he's just "over" it. I don't want him to retire, sit on the couch and kill himself with cigarettes and overeating!!! Please in-box with serious suggestions...don't want to take over this awesome thread!)
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    david! it's an honour to have you in my friendslist.....and you seem to be quite popular with ladies here :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Wow, thank you for all the love today! Reading over all these comments has really solidified for me what an amazing community MFP is! :bigsmile:

Super proud to be a part of it!!
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the nice comments! :bigsmile: :heart:

At my gym there are plenty of guys who use steroids and I have been approached several times with offers to try different things. I have always known that I DID NOT want to put any of that into my body. Nothing against those who do, but for me personally I wanted to do this completely naturally and let my body to the real work.

I have a 4 year goal for this entire process before I back off and just do maintenance from there out. The next 12 months will be focused on building more foundational muscle, and the final 12 months after that will be focused on shaping and sculpting.

4 YEARS BABY! I can't wait! :happy:

Strong Broscience but good progress keep it up
  • fatheroftwins
    fatheroftwins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow great transformation. Congrats.
  • Litababy5
    Litababy5 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!