Hey Gun people...c'mere!

Options
2»

Replies

• katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    A nice pistol carrying back or gun box would be good.
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Maybe magnum500 smith , it's beutiful
  • micmin2015
    micmin2015 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Colt 1911 can't go wrong. Plus its a historic gun.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Gift cards, range time, ammo (but you'd have to know what size)

I got two boxes of ammo for Mother's Day. Haha, I loved it
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This is cool check these ideas out... http://bottlebreacher.com/
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I second gift cards. The gun enthusiasts I know are super picky and would prefer to make their own purchases. If they target shoot you could make them some targets with something fun on them (zombies, sci fi bad guys, etc).
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Without knowing what kind of guns they have or want I would either get them passes to a range where they can try out some really cool/different kinds of guns that they probably don't already have (if you have a place like that nearby) or skip it. I am pretty sure that people have a lot of different little preferences when it comes to how a gun shoots and feels in their hand so I wouldn't just run out buying guns as gifts.
  • lawsonsaysread
    lawsonsaysread Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Targets (as has been said). The self sealing 3D ones that you can get at most large soorting good store are fun. Hoppe's #9 is always a good bet.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Targets would be a good one. Or on Amazon they have some REALLY funny gun shirts (I am actually buying a few for myself). Cheaper than Dirt has an array of different accessories and guns so maybe see if you can do a gift card from them that way they can shop around for things for the guns they do have or maybe getting another one! :)