Meal replacement bars

Options
13»

Replies

• lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    What I think sets Quest bars apart from other protein bars would be its ingredients. They use ingredients that I can read actually understand what each one is-as well as having very good macros/micros (almost 20g of fiber!!)
  • 10inprogress
    10inprogress Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    blamundson wrote: »
    Yes! Quite full! I eat one around 6 when driving in then nothing until lunch at noon as I'm just not hungry. It's packed full of veggies too (you can't taste them). It's not my ideal meal but in a pinch when I'm traveling, they're a great option for me.

I had to google to find the packaging. I don't recall seeing these at my Costco but I will have to take a look and give them a try. Thanks!
  • jlewisrn74
    jlewisrn74 Posts: 94 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Cchioles wrote: »
    Quest Bars..
    YES!!! Quest bars are the best. I eat one everyday! Actually, I'm probably slightly addicted to them. I didn't read all the posts before I posted this. I guess I'm not the only one who loves quest bars. The men at GNC know me by name and joke I need to take out stock in quest. The new mint chocolate is good. Let us know what you think.
  • liftlovelunge
    liftlovelunge Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I usually eat a Quest bar as a snack. If I had to substitute a bar for lunch/dinner, I'd choose a CLIF Builder's bar. They're just under 300 cals and more filling than any other protein bar I've eaten.
  • vgrezzy
    vgrezzy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    quest bars are absolutely delicious, super macro friendly, crazy high protein & keep you full, and not too expensive if you buy by the box
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    ASKyle wrote: »
    I can't remember how but somehow on Quest's website I got them to send me two free samples! Try that.

A few of the GNC stores will also give out one to try out as well. This is how I ended up getting hooked on them, lol.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I really love the Pure Protein "greek style coating' bars- 31 grams protien, 290 /300 calories, 30ish grams carbs if I remember correctly.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Quest bars. 20+ protein

Clif bars are good

Luna bars. Dont think they really help with hunger.

Premium Protein bars or drinks
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I need to check out these Quest bars. A lot of people recommend them. I have always used Special K or Atkins protein bars.
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yummm quest bars!!!!! Double Chocolate Chunk, White Choco Raspberry, Cookies and Cream are favorites!
  • btodd304
    btodd304 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ASKyle wrote: »
    I can't remember how but somehow on Quest's website I got them to send me two free samples! Try that.

I did email them and got 2 free samples of bars and 2 protein shake samples.
  • btodd304
    btodd304 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So i have tried multiple diff flavors of the quest bars and i cant get into them. The protein flavor is just too much. I wont waste food so i ate all of the ones i bought but i seriously had to make myself eat them. I love the kind bars started eating those with some fruit for lunch and holds me over until dinner. Thanks all for the feedback though.