Replies

• Versacam
    Versacam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    70lbs! eeeeps
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    72lbs !! I started 40 days ago at 296lbs and I've lost 25lbs - 271lbs now !! My goal is to be in onederland by March 25th , 16 !!! And at Goal Weight by New Year's Eve 2016 - 140 lbs !!!
  • ABreezeHere
    ABreezeHere Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    89 lbs. I can do it, I can do it
  • giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    24 for me. Hopefully there by Christmas
  • as5811
    as5811 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    24 - at a stand still right now, but keep going.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
  • daisy888mfp
    daisy888mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    42. I don't know how I feel about that number. From one perspective, it looks completely obtainable, yet from the other, it seems monumental. Why else would I have not been there since high school? Yet this is the lowest weight I've been at in close to 8 years, so I feel like I'm on the right path to get there. Sigh. I'll just keep chugging along. Wish me luck!
  • Sandyslosenit
    Options
    42. I don't know how I feel about that number. From one perspective, it looks completely obtainable, yet from the other, it seems monumental. Why else would I have not been there since high school? Yet this is the lowest weight I've been at in close to 8 years, so I feel like I'm on the right path to get there. Sigh. I'll just keep chugging along. Wish me luck!

Good luck to you Daisy , I wish you many Blessings !!
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!

It was just over a year ago that i hit one-derland. I was thrilled. I was afraid I'd never be able to stay under it since i hadn't been able to for years before, but my dr actually fixed the problem. Thrilling to see the number keep going down!
  • Bukawww
    Bukawww Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    .8lbs. I SAW 199 for 2 days, but shark week threw me off immediately after. I've been struggling to see it again. Currently 200.7. I'm pretty confident that I will see it again tomorrow - hoping thats the end of the 200s for good this time.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Just hit 199 recently for the first time in 22 years.
  • tori1212014
    tori1212014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
  • jokoh92
    jokoh92 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    17 pounds and...counting...every...single...pound til then.
  • Sandyslosenit
    Options
    72lbs !! I started 40 days ago at 296lbs and I've lost 25lbs - 271lbs now !! My goal is to be in onederland by March 25th , 16 !!! And at Goal Weight by New Year's Eve 2016 - 140 lbs !!!

Update : 70 lbs ! Down to 269 ! I would love to see everyone update their status after every weight-in or once a month. It would be nice to see everyone's progress
  • halleyucaldwell
    halleyucaldwell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    45 lbs for me!
  • Sandyslosenit
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    6. A measley 6. 4 of which I've lost, then gained, then lost then gained in the last couple of months. Getting under 200lbs/90kg seems to be my roadblock.

I feel your pain, lol. Sounds like we're in basically the same boat like I said above. :/ We'll get there. :)

Indeed we will. I feel like it is this psychological barrier and once I'm through it, I'll be going great guns again!

Since this post, I'm at 195 and powering!

Fantastic !!!
  • josebunton
    josebunton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 16 to go. I would really like sinething, someone to motivate me through the tough times

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I always double up on food when I get down to 205. Dropping below 205 is scary.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    I need to gain about 20-25 pounds to hit 199 but I think I'll re-evaluate my bulk somewhere around the 185-190 mark and see if I want to trim a little fat or keep going.