Replies

• JSDCrimson
    JSDCrimson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    42 pounds. . . . :-/
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    5 pounds loss needed to get to 199 and I'm pumped about that! Did it last year and squandered it on indulging too much. Not happening this time!
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked, 6.8. Weighing myself causes me acute anxiety especially if I gain at all. I've stopped doing it so often.
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    13 to go.
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    40ish lol
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    72lbs !! I started 40 days ago at 296lbs and I've lost 25lbs - 271lbs now !! My goal is to be in onederland by March 25th , 16 !!! And at Goal Weight by New Year's Eve 2016 - 140 lbs !!!

Update : 70 lbs ! Down to 269 ! I would love to see everyone update their status after every weight-in or once a month. It would be nice to see everyone's progress

66 lbs ! Down to 265 lbs !
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good luck all! Reaching one-derland was a great feeling!
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    55 more to go!
  • pjnva
    pjnva Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 26.5 to go. It seems so far away but I can do this one pound at a time. I am down 10 pounds since release from the hospital on the 5th after my heart attack. I know the first 5 is really just water but hey weight is weight and it’s gotta go.

PJnVA
    16409358.png
  • Jessalane0607
    Jessalane0607 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    68.8 to go. Which seems so much closer than when I started at 300 pounds. Down 32 pounds and still going strong! Looking forward to a 1 instead of a 2 on the scale. ;)
  • littleb0peep
    littleb0peep Posts: 333 Member
    Options
  • tarynmcbride
    tarynmcbride Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've got 97...long way to go! I can't wait until I'm back in the 100's. I haven't been there since high school! This time will be different! I can do this!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    48 more pounds. Hopefully by January/February. Aiming for a NYE present to myself.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    19 pounds and counting!!!
  • cme0805
    cme0805 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was 199lbs 3.5 years ago when I moved in with my now finance. Today I weigh 239lbs. I am always saying I want to lose weight, and I get on a kick, then find an excuse to give up. This day 4 for me using myfitnesspal, and I'm feeling confident. I want this to be a life style change. My wedding is 7/2/16 and I hope to be at if not close to 199 by then. I know everyone says they want to lose weight for their wedding, but I so badly want to be able to look back on my wedding photos and think about all the fun and love shared that day rather than feel crummy about how I look. I wish all of you the best of luck on your journey, and I'll be back to update soon!!
  • pjnva
    pjnva Posts: 17 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @cme0805 you can do this this. Try not to dwell on the number and just concentrate on making good food and activity choices for you and your plan.

PJnVA
    16409358.png
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    14.4 pounds.
  • borreromlee
    borreromlee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to MFP and from my starting weight of 223.2 last Friday, I have 24 pounds to go! I've never felt this motivated to eat healthier and workout, so I am excited to see these pounds come off :)
  • mikeyrs
    mikeyrs Posts: 176 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Since my last recorded weigh-in on my Withings scale, 7.7 pounds to go to reach 200. But the scale at my Doctor's office showed me weighing in at 208. Close, but still four or more weeks away from exiting the Obese range (which is above 199 pounds for me) on the BMI scale. After that, I'm on my weigh (pun intended) to 180 pounds or less. I'm still considered overweight at 180, but quite a bit more svelte than I currently am. That weight should correlate to about 15% body fat per the F2F Goal Weight Calculator. I know I can get there as I reached 183 or so in late 2013. But a severe Winter 2014 in conjunction with sedentary behavior did me in. I've just gotta' chug on through Winter this season, and not let poor weather get the better of me and my activity agenda. No rain, snow, ice, dark of night, etc. will stand in my way toward achieving 180 pounds and/or 15% body fat.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    32 pounds for me