Longest current streak.. Comment yours!

Options

Replies

• benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    21 days! Very proud of myself because I think previously it was maybe 3 days?
  • DaveAkeman
    DaveAkeman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    ogpc0305 wrote: »
    Number of days logged in simply means you opened the app or website every day. It doesn't prove dedication, experience, or success.

What is the point of adding negativity to the thread???

I wasn't adding negativity. Someone said they were humbled by others numbers, but the days logged stat doesn't mean much. In fact, for those who missed a day they can reset their number to count for every day since they joined: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

I didn't take it as negative. And I'm not humbled necessarily by the fact that people just have big numbers. I know you don't get results JUST by logging in (although I have always said that all you have to do to change something is simply MEASURE it . . . and calories are no different!)

I'm at 120 days. That means that I have been working on this for 4 months, and it seems like a LONG time. And, like any 'dieter', I wonder whether I can keep it up. I wonder whether I am going to reach a point where I give up, or reach the end and bounce back. I hope I won't . . . I don't think I will . . . but I still wonder. When I see a number in the 1,000+ range, I see someone who has at least THOUGHT about their health each and every day for several years. THAT is what humbles me.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Number of days logged in simply means you opened the app or website every day. It doesn't prove dedication, experience, or success.

I wasn't adding negativity. Someone said they were humbled by others numbers, but the days logged stat doesn't mean much. In fact, for those who missed a day they can reset their number to count for every day since they joined: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

I took it as just a PSA from your friend neighborhood Spiderwoman.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

I took it as just a PSA from your friend neighborhood Spiderwoman.
  • velveteen7845
    velveteen7845 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today is day 341. I am excited to be closing in on one year.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    is that it? am I 2nd?
  • DaveAkeman
    DaveAkeman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    is that it? am I 2nd?

Don't get too smug. I'm closing the gap! (Well, technically, I'm NOT closing the gap . . . but I'm pacing with you, just waiting for you to stumble for . . . 1100 days or so . . .)
  • nathanhornbrook97
    nathanhornbrook97 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
  • FoogooFish
    FoogooFish Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    330, and even though there have been times where I haven't consistently logged, I've found that taking a moment every day to open the app helps keep me accountable for my food choices. It's a sort of "WWMFPD?" (What Would My Fitness Pal Do?) thing for me. =)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    never paid in much attention so I have no idea.
  • groodlesuk
    groodlesuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today, it's 97. 100 will be a nice milestone to achieve. (However I will not use that as an excuse to have a cheat day!)
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
  • MostlyWater
    Options
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I was late logging ONE DAY last week because I logged my day's food just after midnight and went back to zero... For an OCD numbers geek, that was torture.......

But then I saw the thread to reset my counter, which I did... thanks!
  • LindsNW05
    LindsNW05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    1278. I probably even logged food at least half of em too;)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    4 m0thaf*ckin days! lol JUST KIDDING. I know I'm not the winner. I just wanted to comment and be a smarta$$. lol I always forget to log in on the weekends and my streak starts over. Wahhhh!
  • MostlyWater
    Options