Longest current streak.. Comment yours!

Options

Replies

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Mine was 130 before I went on vacation. Can't log in from the cruise ship. ><
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    553, and I logged every single one of them.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    95 this time. Longest ever was 450+
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    690 now but I had about 400 before that( No reception on the Oregon Coast during vacation)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
  • Jduggan0318
    Jduggan0318 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Measly in comparison: 303
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    1309......lost 121 pounds and been maintaining for almost a year now. ;)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    513 days
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    aippolito1 wrote: »
    4 m0thaf*ckin days! lol JUST KIDDING. I know I'm not the winner. I just wanted to comment and be a smarta$$. lol I always forget to log in on the weekends and my streak starts over. Wahhhh!

:D lol
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    my old account was over 2000............this account I am at 232
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    It wasn't until recently, that I realized that I had to have not been on for a while within a day; for my day streak to change. I was confused that since I was on at midnight, my day streak didn't change. If I didn't figure it out before missing a day streak, I would've just reset it & also would if I didn't have internet reception or I'd try to have someone whom does, that I trust; to log in for me. Otherwise I wouldn't reset it because that to me, would feel like cheating but I am glad that we can reset it since there're circumstances that make logging in everyday, not always possible; that isn't our fault.

Currently I am at 70 Days, with no resets yet. I look forward to it changing to 3 digits but I only plan to be here, until I lose the weight (for approximately a year or just within 3 digits).

I have had previous accounts here but gave up because I tried to change my entire lifestyle in a day & that obviously wasn't sustainable for me, I'd yo yo & give up, only to try again after gaining back, what I lost & an additional 10 Pounds but since I have changed to just changing what I reasonably can, this is my longest day streak yet & I've lost 10.8 Pounds & 2 Inches off of my waist (the only place that I measure), which is also my best achievement here yet.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I'm at 231. I have missed a few days here and there (camping in the mountains, logging in on my kindle which didn't update on the main site). I have no problem whatsoever asking for a reset back to my first login day to keep my streak going. It is MY streak from my first day committed to achieving a healthier life. I like seeing that number and what it means to ME! B)
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    84. My longest streak ever!
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options

How come you keep posting with a higher and higher number? It's not an auction--we're not bidding. :smiley:

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Was up to 444 a couple of weeks ago, but I stopped logging for a while and I guess just didnt check the forums for a day lol. I've been using this since may 2012 tho
  • stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
  • ColwellCat
    ColwellCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    418. Almost lost it recently with a 26 hour flight that crossed the dateline and completely lost a day. Had to do some very cunning phone timezone changes forward and back to land on the day in question!