Hi :) Only positive quotes, motivations and upbeat vibes here :)

Options
Hi :) all Gorgeous strangers that stop by, lets all have a wonderful and productive day :) contributing in a ways that adds value.

I can do this well, I got this, I have the ability, I am capable, I am responsible, all it takes to grow success, is an upbeat attitude & positive direction, a Happy flow...................positive action now, today and everyday............................... :)

:) Only positive quotes, motivations and upbeat vibes here :) things that make people smile deep within their souls that come from the beautiful place of love deep within yours :)

Replies

• rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is hard...Being fat is hard...Choose your hard
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Getting healthy has to come from the most authentic place of who you are, I love you :) ..........
  • 111grace
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi Rose, I love the fragrance of the flower in your main picture :) I like that quote going to use it for my painting, " painting is hard, not painting is hard, choose your hard "
  • 111grace
    Options
    Today I am grateful, Almighty for all the paintings I have done thus far, {{ love :) }}
  • fourterrys
    fourterrys Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
    Dont let a bad day turn into a bad week.
  • 111grace
    Options
    Its never too late 1 hour is as precious as 9 hours, constant pursuit, is required to reach a goal :)
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Slow progress is still progress. Keep going.
  • 111grace
    Options
    I am grateful I got my exercise in :)
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Forward is a pace!
  • lisaandmilo
    lisaandmilo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "It doesn't get easier...you just get stronger!"
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
  • VenusStar101
    VenusStar101 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My shirts aren't as tight. My jeans either...Whoo hoo
  • mooo92
    mooo92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Stop waiting for motivation to drive you. Turn off your monitor, put your phone down, wear your shoes and get out of the house.
  • misscassandra17
    misscassandra17 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Little progress is still progress. Keep going :)
  • XxStrengthInNumbersxX
    XxStrengthInNumbersxX Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I used to love eating, but I've found some things that I love so much more. That feeling when I step on the scale and I've lost weight! That amazing feeling after a good workout! Realising my clothes are getting looser, and looking better in them.
    I'm halfway there on my weight loss journey and it feels great! Good luck to everyone, you're all amazing! :)
  • ermanilabiol
    ermanilabiol Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have realized I love exercise, I love the feeling of pushing beyond your limits :D
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I am too fit to quit! @coachteresacpt
  • nichole8605
    nichole8605 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When every muscle is on fire, when you hear your heartbeat in your ears, when your body tells you stop it can't take anymore, tell your body YES YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!! :-)
  • 111grace
    Options
    A big heart felt gratitude to all of you {{ big hugs }}, sometimes its the loneliness that kills you first, thanks for caring enough to drop a comment here.

Today a teaspoon of water went into my bucket, one day I will be strong enough to put cups in. I am still grateful for that teaspoon. I will love that teaspoon. Knowing that it helped me move forward.
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options