Going to Cabo in 10 days need to lose 8lbs!!

Options
2»

Replies

• slm7886
    slm7886 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Its 10 pounds. Do you really think anyone other than you will even notice? No stranger on the beach is going to come up and say ,"wow you look amazing how much have you lost?" Go. Eat. Have a great time. Stop worrying about unimportant details.

Lol you are so right!!! I tend to be really hard on myself and I hate it. Good point, thank you!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Time machine to 3 months ago :smile:

Yep. Unless this was a surprise trip I'd say planning ahead would have been your best option.

Exactly what I was going to say - was this a surprise trip?

Regardless, I also agree with posters saying, "who do you think is going to notice whether you weigh 5 or even 10 lbs less in Cabo?". Are there going to be weigh ins?

Believe me, I've been to Mexico a few times... on my trips I was either enjoying the all inclusive drinks so much that I could care less what I weighed, and same goes for my travel companions, or, on my last trip to Mexico, husband and I both got Montezuma's revenge and so I'm pretty sure we came home 5 lbs lighter than we started the trip...

Trust me, you want the first experience, not the second.

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Not happening.
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    beach-body-ready2.png?w=300&h=300

Just have fun! Don't worry about a few pounds. I'm sure you look just fine, and you'll look even better as a confident, happy you!