Options
124»

Replies

• Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    Digbysmom wrote: »
    I love Natas, Portuguese egg tarts. I was beyond happy when I found out there were only 127 calories in one and they freeze beautifully! It's funny how something so simple can be the inspiration you need to persevere, lol.

Ayyeee I love eating those with a spoon!
    I thought they were at least 200 cals.

You are kidding me! I was at a food market just last week eyeing those up and thinking that I couldn't risk it. 127? I had thought 250 plus! I won't miss my chance again! Thank you for this valuable piece of information!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Baked potatoes were a surprise, pasta as well.
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options

I swear I'm the only person on this planet who hates avocado :'(

Avocado tastes like soap. So does Earl Grey tea. Yuk to both.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The most surprising was how much spaghetti squash I could eat for few calories. When I eat spaghetti squash I treat it was a vegetable & pair it with salad dressing rather than pasta sauce.

Nice discoveries:

1. Quest bars! Most are super yummy & filling
    2. Plain yogurt with fruit or with protein powder & some xanthan gum
    3. Talenti gelato (if it wouldn't have been for this place I would never know the deliciousness of this brand).
    4. Everyone said what crap Arctic Zero is/was & I never had to waste my money & find out for myself
    5. You can eat a lot of cauliflower, cucumbers, broccoli for few calories & with salad dressing it can make a pretty decent side dish or meal
    6. Cottage cheese tastes better than it looks

The worst discovery was how much I hated Kale & that's definitely on the list of foods to never eat again.