FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Heeeelllll No!!! :blush:
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Heeeelllll No!!! :blush:

Whyyyyy?!?!!!!? Lmao
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,645 Member
    I'm banging someone from MFP...but I was here first and told my wife about this site...
  • shoppingmaniac86
    _John_ wrote: »
    I'm banging someone from MFP...but I was here first and told my wife about this site...
    I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this statement lol
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited June 2015
    I have (it didn't work out), I have people on my FL that met here and are dating, and I know of a few couples that got married after meeting here.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    I wonder how that date would go? Dinner and a movie, dinner being two people sitting across from each other logging their meal into mfp....
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    I wonder how that date would go? Dinner and a movie, dinner being two people sitting across from each other logging their meal into mfp....
    Excuse me waitress, can you bring us a food scale? Thx.

• capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    No, my wife would disapprove.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    I have (it didn't work out), I have people on my FL that met here and are dating, and I know of a few couples that got married after meeting here.

I can see that happening because you have a common goal and bond that's awesome!
  • shoppingmaniac86

I think it's normal lol you'll both be conscious hopefully won't fall off together lmao
  • shoppingmaniac86
    capnrus789 wrote: »
    No, my wife would disapprove.

The other guy didn't seem to mind lol
  • shrinkingletters

I think it's normal lol you'll both be conscious hopefully won't fall off together lmao

Yeah. I mean, I can see the appeal. In the long-run I would like to date someone who has similar goals or is at least respectful of mine enough to not give me a hard time.

Also, someone who won't give me **** when I go to the gym. I had an ex who would whine and whine and whine because he felt it took away from our time together.
  • shoppingmaniac86

Yeah. I mean, I can see the appeal. In the long-run I would like to date someone who has similar goals or is at least respectful of mine enough to not give me a hard time.

Also, someone who won't give me **** when I go to the gym. I had an ex who would whine and whine and whine because he felt it took away from our time together.

Oh really? Wow Id prefer to date someone that was pretty active so I could be too. Someone that keeps me going
  • shrinkingletters

That's why I usually workout at 4:30am. That way nobody can tell me I'm taking time away from them because God isn't even up that early. So everyone can suck it.

That sounds horrible.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    no dates- just meet/talk/whatever. can't imagine that trying to "date" would work very well. meeting on here is such a little bubble.

You neverrrr knowww
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member

LMAO!!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    no dates- just meet/talk/whatever. can't imagine that trying to "date" would work very well. meeting on here is such a little bubble.

You neverrrr knowww

k. when you flying out to texas?

Lmao hey! I was talking about locals!
  • byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member

You neverrrr knowww

k. when you flying out to texas?

Lmao hey! I was talking about locals!

I live in So Cal. You'd think with the population being so dense here it'd be easy to find someone nearby. I think I've found 2 people so far.